The differance betweena sale and clearance

Gemsnob

The differance betweena sale and clearance

Post by Gemsnob » 1 year ago

Ive heard this mentioned on here before. I dont think that Shoplc understands the differance between a sale and clearance. Maybe thats because there is no differance in India. Here in the US when you put items on clearance, they stay on clearance and the prices continue to go down until they sell out. On the other hand, a sale is a temporary mark down for a limited time. The price goes back up after the sale is over. Shoplc doesnt understand that we keep an eye on prices and know what they do with them. We arent going to use a "coupon" to pay the same price or more than an item was previously sold. The powers that be need to listen.
8 x

Gypsy

Re: The differance betweena sale and clearance

Post by Gypsy » 1 year ago

Gemsnob wrote:
1 year ago
Ive heard this mentioned on here before. I dont think that Shoplc understands the differance between a sale and clearance. Maybe thats because there is no differance in India. Here in the US when you put items on clearance, they stay on clearance and the prices continue to go down until they sell out. On the other hand, a sale is a temporary mark down for a limited time. The price goes back up after the sale is over. Shoplc doesnt understand that we keep an eye on prices and know what they do with them. We arent going to use a "coupon" to pay the same price or more than an item was previously sold. The powers that be need to listen.
Guess we will see when the Year End Clearance starts as to whether or not they figure it out .🙄
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 1 year ago

Gypsy wrote:
1 year ago
Gemsnob wrote:
1 year ago
Guess we will see when the Year End Clearance starts as to whether or not they figure it out .🙄
I wont hold my breath. Lol
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 1 year ago

:lol:
Gemsnob wrote:
1 year ago
Gypsy wrote:
1 year ago
Gemsnob wrote:
1 year ago
I wont hold my breath. Lol
I dont blame you, I wouldn't either ❗😂😂😂😂
3 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 1 year ago

I totally agree w you on the sale vs. clearance issue, I was watching a purse that was on clearance waiting for a discount day where it actually applied, then all of a sudden it was back to full price with a 30 percent off which was more than the clearance price! Grrrr. If I remember correctly, in the past, the January clearance was pretty good. Who knows what this year will bring. Probably a lot of shungite that they can’t seem to peddle
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 1 year ago

Hot4TENER wrote:
1 year ago
I totally agree w you on the sale vs. clearance issue, I was watching a purse that was on clearance waiting for a discount day where it actually applied, then all of a sudden it was back to full price with a 30 percent off which was more than the clearance price! Grrrr. If I remember correctly, in the past, the January clearance was pretty good. Who knows what this year will bring. Probably a lot of shungite that they can’t seem to peddle
OH NO.....NOW THEYLL MAKE SHUNGITE PEDALS!!
Bike pedals, car pedals, recumbent bike pedals, Pelaton pedals...!
5 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 1 year ago

RS wrote:
1 year ago
Hot4TENER wrote:
1 year ago
OH NO.....NOW THEYLL MAKE SHUNGITE PEDALS!!
Bike pedals, car pedals, recumbent bike pedals, Pelaton pedals...!
Too funny!
4 x

SueB

Post by SueB » 1 year ago

For Example: Garnet Ring Last Sale: $24.99
Today w/ 30% off: $28 ugh ain’t doing it
4 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 1 year ago

Gemsnob wrote:
1 year ago
Yep. Clearance items should never go UP in price. Hopefully someone with the 'power' will realize the difference...soon!
4 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 1 year ago

Gemsnob wrote:
1 year ago
We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused! I have sent this suggestion to our marketing team, for them to take into consideration.

We value your opinion, and we appreciate your feedback!
3 x