Can we please get back to regular programming?

Gemsnob

Can we please get back to regular programming?

Post by Gemsnob » 7 months ago

I was looking at Shoplcs program guide. It appears the "clearance", which we know is not really a clearance because of the roller coaster pricing, goes all next week too. Used to only go two weeks and that was MORE than enough. This is beyond ridiculous. Are you going out of business? Lol If so, mark the prices down and leave them that way. Otherwise we want you to get back to THE OLD shoplc. Maybe get Kevin back too.
6 x

Gemsnob

Re: Can we please get back to regular programming?

Post by Gemsnob » 7 months ago

Let me just add that Im beyond discouraged at the way things have changed. I blame one person. It wasnt like this until he came on board. Sorry but this is how I feel. I wont watch or make a purchase when he is on. Just beyond disgusted.
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 7 months ago

Todays disaster topped off the ongoing deterioration of Shoplc, since Kevin suddenly was replaced by someone playing dangerous games with what used to be a unique show. I know for sure that many sales were lost with this ridiculous roller coaster pricing games. This game today is meant to encourage viewers to order from on Air. Most of us have been buying roomfull of items when we are ready to order. HUGE LOST OPPORTUNITY for shoplc with this ridiculous game. I myself deleted several itemsJust when I thought that things started to improve, this new game trying to FORCE people to buy from on air, will accelerate an already dive into the abyss 🙄
3 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 7 months ago

Todays disaster topped off the ongoing deterioration of Shoplc, since Kevin suddenly was replaced by someone playing dangerous games with what used to be a unique show. I know for sure that many sales were lost with this ridiculous roller coaster pricing games. This game today is meant to encourage viewers to order from on Air. Most of us have been buying roomfull of items when we are ready to order. HUGE LOST OPPORTUNITY for shoplc with this ridiculous game. I myself deleted several items because the price in my saved items increased after it was off air. No one wants to be BULLIED into ordering non returnable items, on the spot. Just when I thought that things started to improve, this new game, trying to FORCE people to buy from on air, will accelerate an already dive into the abyss 🙄
1 x