Motive for faux clearance

Gemsnob

Motive for faux clearance

Post by Gemsnob » 7 months ago

They arent worried about clearing out the warehouse, they are trying to raise revenue for the wholesale shows coming up....Vegas and Tucson. Thats why its All Sales Final too. Other networks somehow manage to hold sales and go to these shows without the terms Shoplc holds us to.
Last edited by Gemsnob 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

Spooky

Re: Motive for faux clearance

Post by Spooky » 7 months ago

Very good theory! Like it
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 7 months ago

Totally agree. Also their fiscal year end is in June so no big rush to reduce their current inventory.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 7 months ago

Gemsnob wrote:
7 months ago
They arent worried about clearing out the warehouse, they are trying to raise revenue for the wholesale shows coming up....Vegas and Tucson. Thats why its All Sales Final too. Other networks somehow manage to hold sales and go to these shows without the terms Shoplc holds us to.
💥Bingo‼️💥
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

JewelryQueen wrote:
7 months ago
Totally agree. Also their fiscal year end is in June so no big rush to reduce their current inventory.
THIS. I wanted to know this. This is only their 3rd quarter so it makes perfect sense. Thank you for the info!
2 x

Gemsnob

JewelryQueen wrote:
7 months ago
So does JTVs but they dont play these games and treat us like we are stupid.
3 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Wow. Tenner uses a lot of expensive air time to ramble! I like his stories but it is a ramble. Is SLC losing money when Tenner talks for 10 minutes straight? yes. Does SLC care b/c they want to lose money? yes.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.
5 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 7 months ago

I’m confused about him, he’s not a host, so why is he there? Most of the items presented aren’t his creations, I’ve never understood it myself. Also they are reading the forums and our complaints about how the price keeps changing because Karen mentioned it earlier. Saying that they aren’t like other networks since they’re an auction and how the price changes and we need to get it while we see it for that price. Also I heard them mention more than once about having an outlet at ShopLC where the hosts can go shop. Has anyone else heard some say this? So I am wondering why an outlet when they claim they have to pay the same price as we do? And months ago when they were selling sheets, Nikki made the comment about how she was taking a set home with her after she got off. Sure enough the next night when she was on air, she said she slept like a baby and the sheets were so soft. I thought they had to wait for delivery like we do but I have heard little comments from others too.
4 x

Gemsnob

Ginger wrote:
7 months ago
I’m confused about him, he’s not a host, so why is he there? Most of the items presented aren’t his creations, I’ve never understood it myself. Also they are reading the forums and our complaints about how the price keeps changing because Karen mentioned it earlier. Saying that they aren’t like other networks since they’re an auction and how the price changes and we need to get it while we see it for that price. Also I heard them mention more than once about having an outlet at ShopLC where the hosts can go shop. Has anyone else heard some say this? So I am wondering why an outlet when they claim they have to pay the same price as we do? And months ago when they were selling sheets, Nikki made the comment about how she was taking a set home with her after she got off. Sure enough the next night when she was on air, she said she slept like a baby and the sheets were so soft. I thought they had to wait for delivery like we do but I have heard little comments from others too.
Yes, employees pay and pick up from the warebouse. That is why I said its a problem because at Christmas, a ton of people didnt get their orders because they didnt have enough inventory. Employees shouldnt be getting anything until customers orders are invoiced, filled and ready to ship. The way SLC does things its apparent they dont give a rats * about business, making money or keeping customers happy.
As for Karen, stop the bs. Its not even a falling auction. You just call it that and its not a " clearance" you just call it that. If I could roll my eyes a hundred times I would. So many excuses. :roll:
5 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Ginger wrote:
7 months ago
It confuses me too. Tenner really eats up time and I kinda am turned off. Is Peter a host and in management or just a host? What is his role do you know?
1 x