But...Sunday looks promising.
3 x

Gemsnob

Re: So, this farce of a sale ends in 4 hours

Post by Gemsnob » 7 months ago

RS wrote:
7 months ago
The Power of Shungite goes until 3 am Eastern time Sunday morning. I guess they have people that really love it. :shock:
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 7 months ago

Angelflutter wrote:
7 months ago
Thoughts......?
It takes 21 days to make or break a habit. Id say Shoplc pretty much did the hard work for me. Havent watched and with their pricing games online, havent shopped online. Id say they did me a favor.
Last edited by Gemsnob 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 7 months ago

Gemsnob wrote:
7 months ago
RS wrote:
7 months ago
The Power of Shungite goes until 3 am Eastern time Sunday morning. I guess they have people that really love it. :shock:
I guess 🙄

But the rest of Sunday I may check in and out. Anthill garnet for certain. There’s another stone, I can’t remember now what...but something new that I have never seen.
4 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 7 months ago

Me too. I will remain on the forum. But I will not be watching Shop like I used to......things will seriously have to change. At this point I don't feel that any of our suggested changes of bringing it back to like it used to be are going to take place. And, quite frankly, I don't feel that I can trust the quality of their jewelry items anymore. If I see something while channel surfing - there is a slim chance that I might order.... or if there is a special show like the Montana Sapphire ( or a gem I am interested in ) I might make an effort to watch. I just feel that now that this "clearance " is over that they are going to become a high priced jewelry channel... since most of the stuff during their so called clearance was high end stuff. And of course the Shingle mines haven't close. :roll: :roll:
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 7 months ago

RS wrote:
7 months ago
Gemsnob wrote:
7 months ago
RS wrote:
7 months ago
I guess 🙄

But the rest of Sunday I may check in and out. Anthill garnet for certain. There’s another stone, I can’t remember now what...but something new that I have never seen.
Oh thank you RS.... I forgot about the Ant Hill Garnet show.... been looking forward to that one too.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 7 months ago

Gemsnob wrote:
7 months ago
Angelflutter wrote:
7 months ago
Thoughts......?
It takes 21 days to make or break a habit. Id say Shoplc pretty did the hard work for me. Havent watched and with their pricing games online, havent shopped online. Id say they did me a favor.
Agreed. I'm over it. I "thought" they would end the so-called clearance (not) with a big bang of a clearance but WHY would I give them that? They disappoint over and over again.
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 7 months ago

The clearance sale was a bust for me , haven't purchased anything this year......
Any new products are going to have to really WOW to get me back in buying mode.
4 x