So, this farce of a sale ends in 4 hours

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: So, this farce of a sale ends in 4 hours

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 7 months ago

Gypsy wrote:
7 months ago
The clearance sale was a bust for me , haven't purchased anything this year......
Any new products are going to have to really WOW to get me back in buying mode.
Good for you! I've bought insignificantly.
4 x

Wiley1

Post by Wiley1 » 7 months ago

Be careful what you wish for!! I’m thinking prices are going to skyrocket after this clearance! Along with S&H which has been creeping up as well!! We shall see!!🙄
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 7 months ago

Wiley1 wrote:
7 months ago
Be careful what you wish for!! I’m thinking prices are going to skyrocket after this clearance! Along with S&H which has been creeping up as well!! We shall see!!🙄
They increase the prices or make the product look like "sold out" to keep you from getting the 30%. Craig mentioned they will not offer discounts as Valentine's Day is coming and it's their biggest season.
3 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 7 months ago

Wiley1 wrote:
7 months ago
Hi Wiley1- they have been raising prices and shipping charges for about 6 months now......as long as they keep pulling in new customers I dont think they care if the old customers complain. I have tried to stay hopeful and positive about the new management but few weeks into new year and I'm not so sure........☹
3 x

Gemaholic

Post by Gemaholic » 7 months ago

RS wrote:
7 months ago
Gemsnob wrote:
7 months ago
RS wrote:
7 months ago
But...Sunday looks promising.
The Power of Shungite goes until 3 am Eastern time Sunday morning. I guess they have people that really love it. :shock:
I guess 🙄

But the rest of Sunday I may check in and out. Anthill garnet for certain. There’s another stone, I can’t remember now what...but something new that I have never seen.
Was it moldavite? The stone that Adi called “cosmic stone”? I’m excited about that too and was quite surprised to see they’re expanding past shungite, tanzanite, Rhodolite Garnet, SB Turq, and Russian Chrome Diopside. I hope their pieces will be quality pieces because moldavite is like granditierite. The lower quality pieces are very underwhelming
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 7 months ago

Gemaholic wrote:
7 months ago
RS wrote:
7 months ago
Gemsnob wrote:
7 months ago

The Power of Shungite goes until 3 am Eastern time Sunday morning. I guess they have people that really love it. :shock:
I guess 🙄

But the rest of Sunday I may check in and out. Anthill garnet for certain. There’s another stone, I can’t remember now what...but something new that I have never seen.
Was it moldavite? The stone that Adi called “cosmic stone”? I’m excited about that too and was quite surprised to see they’re expanding past shungite, tanzanite, Rhodolite Garnet, SB Turq, and Russian Chrome Diopside. I hope their pieces will be quality pieces because moldavite is like granditierite. The lower quality pieces are very underwhelming
No, I just looked and it’s Charoite. I have never seen this.
I did see the commercial with Adi for Moldavite. I have two rings in Moldavite and LOVE IT!
It’s definitely an olive green so you have to appreciate that color. I happen to love that color.

My Moldavite are not a Molda-LITE at all. Very deep, clear stones.
2 x

Gemaholic

RS wrote:
7 months ago
Gemaholic wrote:
7 months ago
RS wrote:
7 months ago

I guess 🙄

I did see the commercial with Adi for Moldavite. I have two rings in Moldavite and LOVE IT!
It’s definitely an olive green so you have to appreciate that color. I happen to love that color.

Just saw this. I really like that olive green color so I'm going to go for it. Here's hoping the Moldavite was delivered unlike the Charoite :x
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 7 months ago

Gemaholic wrote:
7 months ago
RS wrote:
7 months ago
Gemaholic wrote:
7 months ago

Just saw this. I really like that olive green color so I'm going to go for it. Here's hoping the Moldavite was delivered unlike the Charoite :x
There are many new pieces on the site so hopefully it’s actually on site in the warehouse.
0 x

Gemaholic

RS wrote:
7 months ago
Gemaholic wrote:
7 months ago
RS wrote:
7 months ago

There are many new pieces on the site so hopefully it’s actually on site in the warehouse.
Charoite is on the website now. I wonder if it is readily available.
0 x