Budget pay problems anyone ?

CJM

Budget pay problems anyone ?

Post by CJM » 6 months ago

Moderator: have there been complaints about budget pay not processing? I have been trying to pay a budget pay (final pmyt) 3 times. Last night I tried; the system said sorry for the inconvenience. We are having technical difficulties. I checked my bank this morning , it didn’t process. I tried again today; same response. I tried a different card and tried on my phone. Same thing again. It’s not the bank. I was able to make an order with no problem. But now I can’t use budget pay for any more items. Something is wrong. It’s not my computer, phone, or lack of funds. On the budget pay order I’m having problems with, the payment wasn’t due until tomorrow. This problem started last night.
3 x

Shop4joy

Re: Budget pay problems anyone ?

Post by Shop4joy » 6 months ago

Hello, CJM. I'm having the same problem.
I have tried several times just today.
2 x

CJM

Thank you for letting me know. I’m afraid to try again until I check my bank to make sure I’m not charged multiple times. Are you unable to use budget pay to make a purchase too? My cart won’t allow bp option.
3 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 6 months ago

CJM wrote:
6 months ago
Moderator: have there been complaints about budget pay not processing? I have been trying to pay a budget pay (final pmyt) 3 times. Last night I tried; the system said sorry for the inconvenience. We are having technical difficulties. I checked my bank this morning , it didn’t process. I tried again today; same response. I tried a different card and tried on my phone. Same thing again. It’s not the bank. I was able to make an order with no problem. But now I can’t use budget pay for any more items. Something is wrong. It’s not my computer, phone, or lack of funds. On the budget pay order I’m having problems with, the payment wasn’t due until tomorrow. This problem started last night.
Good Afternoon, CJM!

Goodness, I'm so sorry to hear this is occurring! I haven't received any prior reports of this error myself, but I have notified our BudgetPay Teams to investigate into this error and find the root cause.

Fortunately, it does appear that our Customer Service representatives are still able to process payments for BudgetPay orders at this time, so you are more than welcome to call into Customer Service at 877-899-0078 and we can get the payments processed once you're ready. Please accept my sincerest apologies for this error, and for any inconvenience or confusion caused during this!
3 x

CJM

Thank you Connor. I’ll wait to do anything further until I make sure I haven’t been charged on my bank account, then I’ll call customer service to take care of anything that isn’t processed. Hopefully the problem will be taken care of. I’ll check back tomorrow. Have a good night!
2 x

Shop4joy

Post by Shop4joy » 6 months ago

Thank you, Moderator Conner.
1 x