Question a Faux fur spotted deer throw clearance price increase

Jt
Answers: 1

Question a Faux fur spotted deer throw clearance price increase

Post by Jt » 5 months ago

What is the logic or business practice to increase a clearance price of $16.99 to $21.24 for a spotted faux fur deer throw?
Luckily I bought at the Lower price but this increase just seems wrong. I think this issue with clearance has been questioned but not answered in the past.
@Moderator_Danielle
Jt
Today 2/20/2020 early am: Now the blanket(s) are $12.99 plus $5.99. Phew! Got a brown one but this is totally Crazy!!!! I mean Crazy, "Can You believe it? (Amit) deal...this shopping ShopLC is work man....oh let me clarify, Amit was not on this particular One Time Only deal of a show, however he is the in charge president. I realize the ShopLC is closing out mdse, but hey mind boggling...
Last edited by Jt 5 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
6 x

Topic Tags:

Jt
Answers: 1

Re: Question a Faux fur spotted deer throw clearance price increase

Post by Jt » 5 months ago

The main reason I ask is I would have considered a 2nd purchase but not now.
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Question a Faux fur spotted deer throw clearance price increase

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 5 months ago

Jt wrote:
5 months ago
The main reason I ask is I would have considered a 2nd purchase but not now.
I'm the same way Jt. If I see a product that was once priced lower I will never buy the higher price. It happened last night. The diamond knotted earrings - I first saw them presented before Christmas - November, I think - and they were $19. Now they present them for a "low and final price - get them now (there's over 1,000 in inventory) this is the best deal ever!" - now the price is $39.

Nay, it's not the lowest price. I'll pass. Their loss because if they lowered the price back to $19, I would buy more than four pairs.
7 x