WAIT WAIT WHAT?

RS

WAIT WAIT WHAT?

Post by RS » 4 months ago

I was busy doing stuff at home but have SLC on in the background. I just heard a commercial in between shows and I had to play it back. All the new stuff in the parking lot is going into the clearance shows? Is this just a commercial, for fun? Or did they switch gears? Or was this the plan from the start? Hmmmm...🤨
2 x

Topic Tags:

Gem Lover

Re: WAIT WAIT WHAT?

Post by Gem Lover » 4 months ago

RS they have done this before, If I remember right they sold new items in the clearance show last year, they kept saying how they are the only ones to clearance out brand new items. I have not purchased much so far, the higher priced items that they have shown have not been marked down much, many I have seen for less on regular shows and I have purchased some of those same items for less than what they want on clearance. What I did buy were inexpensive items for my granddaughter who is six years old.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 months ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 months ago
RS they have done this before, If I remember right they sold new items in the clearance show last year, they kept saying how they are the only ones to clearance out brand new items. I have not purchased much so far, the higher priced items that they have shown have not been marked down much, many I have seen for less on regular shows and I have purchased some of those same items for less than what they want on clearance. What I did buy were inexpensive items for my granddaughter who is six years old.
Ah! Ok.
I did purchase a Hessonite garnet pendant that is the match to the ring I have. I bought a few things for my 21 year old daughter and a couple of small fun little things for myself.

I was actually going to buy one of the pieces Tenner designed and cut but my daughter ^^^^ called when they were just beginning to show those. She called me bawling because one of her pet bunnies died and she was very sad. Of course she calls mom.

But I missed getting one of Tenner’s pieces. Sigh...
3 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 months ago

I've seen this video of theirs before. Wayyyy last year. 😉
2 x