free shipping??

Ruby

free shipping??

Post by Ruby » 2 months ago

So I just spent the past hour shopping clearance because the advertisement was free shipping and 20% off of clearance items. I went to checkout and it showed free s/h and discount but when it came time to pay, there were no free shipping options. I tried and tried. I have now been on the phone for over 30 minutes waiting for customer service and the chat is not available. What in the world are you people doing?? I already had low expectation but this is completely ridiculous!!
7 x

Moderator_Alex

Re: free shipping??

Post by Moderator_Alex » 2 months ago

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, be sure that your order is $50+ before tax and S&H, then select Standard Shipping and type the code "clear20" in the promo code box to activate the discount. If you are still having issues, please complete the order and chat or email us your order number and we will manually refund your shipping and handling once your order is invoiced. I hope I have satisfied any concerns. Please let us know if there is anything else you need help with.
3 x

JWLHRDR

Post by JWLHRDR » 2 months ago

did you put "clear20" in the promo code box? ShopLC always has lots of strings; make sure you meet all the requirements for their offer, AND put in the code. Would be nice if the computer "read" your order but it doesn't.
6 x

Ruby

Yesterday I was finally able to get the advertised " 20% off + free shipping for orders over $50" order placed through a customer service rep.....BUT....the computer would not allow free shipping. I did receive the 20% off and the rep placed the order for me and promised to refund the $42 shipping charges. When I checked my credit card this morning, no refund. I called customer service again and was told the free shipping was for INDIVIDUAL items over $50. Luckily, I kept a copy of yesterday's special and refuted this, because that is clearly NOT what was advertised. After a bit of haggling, the rep agreed to refund the shipping charges but said it will take 3-5 days to process. The original charge was immediate to my card yesterday. Thank goodness I kept a screen shot of the web page that was advertised yesterday....... :(
8 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 months ago

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but we're glad we got it all cleared up. Unfortunately the 3-5 business day estimate is out of our control and is the case with most refunds from any resource. Even still, it is just an estimate and depending on your financial institution could even go in immediately. Once again we apologize for the troubles you've had with us, If you have any further questions, please email us at customerservice@shoplc.com, or chat with us at www.shoplc.com.
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 months ago

Ruby wrote:
2 months ago
Yesterday I was finally able to get the advertised " 20% off + free shipping for orders over $50" order placed through a customer service rep.....BUT....the computer would not allow free shipping. I did receive the 20% off and the rep placed the order for me and promised to refund the $42 shipping charges. When I checked my credit card this morning, no refund. I called customer service again and was told the free shipping was for INDIVIDUAL items over $50. Luckily, I kept a copy of yesterday's special and refuted this, because that is clearly NOT what was advertised. After a bit of haggling, the rep agreed to refund the shipping charges but said it will take 3-5 days to process. The original charge was immediate to my card yesterday. Thank goodness I kept a screen shot of the web page that was advertised yesterday....... :(
Ruby good luck in getting that refund! I have called repeated to get two different refunds regarding Value Bundle Shipping. Reminds me I need to call them again tomorrow after coffee!
1 x

Moderator_Miranda

Post by Moderator_Miranda » 2 months ago

Good morning,

I just want to apologize about what happened when it came to our promotion we were offering and how much trouble you had to go through just to get it corrected. If for whatever reason this isn't resolved by the beginning of next week and you do not see your refund please reach out to me so that I can make sure this gets taken care of. My email that I can be contact at is miranda.ashburn@shoplc.com. If you need anything else please let me know as well. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!

Miranda A
4 x

Ruby

I appreciate your following through with this issue. The refund appeared on my credit card this morning.
3 x