clearance return

rag

clearance return

Post by rag » 1 year ago

I received a defective diamond tennis bracelet that was on clearance. I just read a response that confirmed they return, full price, defective clearance items. What do they do,save their broken stuff for non-returnables. Very bad business. they have it in stock, same price, same payment schedule not on clearance. I don't understand why they didn't offer replacement. they all must all be defective, they know it and are trying to pass them off to suckers. Beware of item #3622028. they did offer to take half price for the defective item for my INCONVIENCE. I am cheap and considering it. What worries me is they offered to send paperwork for a refund to my bank. I have made 1 payment. How are they going to reduce it 50% of money I have not paid yet? I asked if that meant I had to pay in full and then wait to get my money back, making two unnessary payments. I don't think so! When asked them there response was the money would be RETURNED to my bank, with no other explanation. I have done business with this Co. for eight years, maybe that's why they are offering me half price for defective goods, expensive goods instead of some of the other stories I've read

computer novice, please excuse mistakes

RAG
7 x

shopLC_alex

Re: clearance return

Post by shopLC_alex » 1 year ago

rag wrote:
1 year ago
I received a defective diamond tennis bracelet that was on clearance. I just read a response that confirmed they return, full price, defective clearance items. What do they do,save their broken stuff for non-returnables. Very bad business. they have it in stock, same price, same payment schedule not on clearance. I don't understand why they didn't offer replacement. they all must all be defective, they know it and are trying to pass them off to suckers. Beware of item #3622028. they did offer to take half price for the defective item for my INCONVIENCE. I am cheap and considering it. What worries me is they offered to send paperwork for a refund to my bank. I have made 1 payment. How are they going to reduce it 50% of money I have not paid yet? I asked if that meant I had to pay in full and then wait to get my money back, making two unnessary payments. I don't think so! When asked them there response was the money would be RETURNED to my bank, with no other explanation. I have done business with this Co. for eight years, maybe that's why they are offering me half price for defective goods, expensive goods instead of some of the other stories I've read

RAG

Good evening,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please contact me directly at alex.washington@tjc.tv with your account and order information so that we can look into this issue and help find a resolution for you.
2 x

rag

Post by rag » 1 year ago

rag wrote:
1 year ago

RAG
[thank you for responding now I have to figure out how to send email as I am not having much luck with respond. keeps saying no info? not kidding about cop. novice quote]
0 x

rag

Post by rag » 1 year ago

Okay Alex, it looks like I found email! apparently you have the ability to write directly to my email (technically my husbands). So how would you like to start. I think I've explained things well so far.
please email me back to discuss.
honestly, I prefer you call me as I am a 2 finger typist but I don't know how to give you my phone# w/o giving to everyone.
Look forward to hearing from you one way or the other.

RAG
0 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 1 year ago

rag wrote:
1 year ago
Okay Alex, it looks like I found email! apparently you have the ability to write directly to my email (technically my husbands). So how would you like to start. I think I've explained things well so far.
please email me back to discuss.
honestly, I prefer you call me as I am a 2 finger typist but I don't know how to give you my phone# w/o giving to everyone.
Look forward to hearing from you one way or the other.

RAG
Good morning,

We actually can't see your account information through the forum, so it's unclear which email you're referring to or who your husband is. So if you could please contact me directly or give us a call, phone lines are currently clear, it would be much appreciated.
1 x