Moderator needed ........ clearance price discrepancy

CC

Moderator needed ........ clearance price discrepancy

Post by CC » 11 months ago

Moderator....... On December 26 during your clearance event I placed an online order for a Charmes D'joy bangle bracelet for the clearance price of $19.99. (Item number 3638818). The current cost of the same bracelet today, under same clearance event, is now $16.99. Please put $3.00 into a store credit for me.. I look forward to seeing the credit in my account. Thank you.
7 x

anniebelle

Re: Moderator needed ........ clearance price discrepancy

Post by anniebelle » 11 months ago

CC wrote:
11 months ago
Moderator....... On December 26 during your clearance event I placed an online order for a Charmes D'joy bangle bracelet for the clearance price of $19.99. (Item number 3638818). The current cost of the same bracelet today, under same clearance event, is now $16.99. Please put $3.00 into a store credit for me.. I look forward to seeing the credit in my account. Thank you.
@CC , I suggest you call Customer Service, they will have access to all the details needed to make this happen.
3 x

CC

Thank you Anniebelle. This is just ridiculous. Also, prices in my wishlist increased before clearance and now they have been reduced back to the lower cost for the clearance sale. Rea!ly? We are smart shoppers here,so we know when what's not right is not right. I didn't even bring this up because they do this all the time for clearance events. But two different clearance prices during the same clearance event is just too much.

D
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 11 months ago

Good morning,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We have refunded your method of payment, please allow 2-3 business days for the refund to appear. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you further.
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 11 months ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
11 months ago
Good morning,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We have refunded your method of payment, please allow 2-3 business days for the refund to appear. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you further.
Alex, just curious. How did you make the connection between @CC and Customer Service?
3 x

Harlequin

Post by Harlequin » 11 months ago

A:...that is moderator Alex’s, SECRET!!! 🤣😂😹. If I could get my emojis working, I would have laughing BOBBLE HEADS. LOL 😹😊
3 x

CC

Thank you .Moderator Alex.
3 x

Moderator_Rashad

Post by Moderator_Rashad » 11 months ago

CC wrote:
11 months ago
Good Afternoon

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please contact us via chat via shoplc.com, email via customerservice@shoplc.com, and over the phone at 877-899-0078 so we can diagnose what may be occuring.
0 x