Vault Clearance but with a NO return policy

Lisapisa

Vault Clearance but with a NO return policy

Post by Lisapisa » 3 months ago

All other networks allow return of clearance items. The policy as SLC is nope. I am not gonna purchase an expensive item from TV or online if I can’t return. There is no way to feel weight or see what it looks like on. just sayin’

Policy:
All items purchased through the Online Auction and Clearance sections of the website, and during any Clearance Event are final and non-refundable. Defective or damaged items purchased from these may be returned as normal.
Last edited by Lisapisa 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
14 x

bluez

Re: Vault Clearance but no return policy

Post by bluez » 3 months ago

Agreed. I need to have the option to return. I do not shop Clearance Sales.
bluez
13 x

Gemini1952

Re: Vault Clearance but with a NO return policy

Post by Gemini1952 » 3 months ago

They raise cash this way knowing their crap cant be returned. They have less than ethical or honest policies...shop elsewhere where you can return ALL items purchased!
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 3 months ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)
1 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 3 months ago

Gemini1952 wrote:
3 months ago
They raise cash this way knowing their crap cant be returned. They have less than ethical or honest policies...shop elsewhere where you can return ALL items purchased!
Agree with you 100%. Who in their sane mind would purchase something off of tv and that too a high ticketed item with no return. I cannot. Most of the times the hosts don’t even measure or model the item so we can get any idea how the item looks on a human being as opposed to a flashing pic on the tv.
13 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 3 months ago

Yes, I agree too. While I do like the "showcase shot" occasionally, what I DON'T like is them NOT showing the item UP CLOSE on the ear, finger, neck for most of the show. I want it right in my face so I can see every detail. Not from across the room. And another thing, does the camera person even listen to the cues the hosts are giving them? It takes FOREVER for them to put the camera on the host for the up close shots. Sometimes I think they are asleep or playing on their cell phone. Super slow response with the camera. One more thing that I don't like is the comparison shots to other places and their prices. Prices are WAY overinflated and takes up too much screen time when I want to see Shop LCs item. I wonder if these are even REAL comparisons. Text and prices can be altered with a few keystrokes on a computer. :?
9 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 3 months ago

mpompadour wrote:
3 months ago
Yes, I agree too. While I do like the "showcase shot" occasionally, what I DON'T like is them NOT showing the item UP CLOSE on the ear, finger, neck for most of the show. I want it right in my face so I can see every detail. Not from across the room. And another thing, does the camera person even listen to the cues the hosts are giving them? It takes FOREVER for them to put the camera on the host for the up close shots. Sometimes I think they are asleep or playing on their cell phone. Super slow response with the camera. One more thing that I don't like is the comparison shots to other places and their prices. Prices are WAY overinflated and takes up too much screen time when I want to see Shop LCs item. I wonder if these are even REAL comparisons. Text and prices can be altered with a few keystrokes on a computer. :?
Thank you for pointing out the camera person. Many times i have left the jewelry purchase because i could not see it properly on a host and many times i have returned it because it looked different than when it was presented. The videos available for the products are a couple of minutes duration maximum and by the time they get to the details the video usually ends. I wonder if shop lc has any idea about the business they are losing due to these small issues that can be fixed with nothing more than common sense
9 x