Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago

Will you adopt me?
Im kidding. Im sure anyone would love what you pick out. You are very thoughtful and it shows with how you plan for holidays and birthdays.
❤️❤️❤️
These do happen to be for her birthday in May. I also have an amethyst ring and pendant set aside.
For Valentines Day she is getting an Oregon peach opal (she adores opal and lives in Oregon!!!)

I also have another tanzanite ring on the way (well...invoiced). It’s the one hubby ordered from my account. The band ring in 10k yellow gold. I hope it’s nice.

I told him that’s enough tanzanite. Although he wants me to watch the Montana sapphire and Anthill garnet (my birthstone) shows coming up.
Sigh...such a sacrifice. 🤣
Im looking forward to the Anthill garnet as well. I dont own any of that yet and garnet is also my birthstone.
You have it rough! We both do. My husband doesnt tell me to watch but doesnt mind that I buy what I like. We are very blessed.
Mine doesn’t normally tell me to watch either but he just happened to be in the room when the commercials for both of those came on. He thought one Montana ring in particular was one I “needed” and thought the idea of those garnets was interesting.
He buys for me quite a lot. He likes having things stashed away for any occasion and “just because”.
Yes...we are blessed.
He gets his goodies too!😉
5 x

Spooky

Re: Tanzanite TLV

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
RS do you have an item # for the flower
ring you bought?
3280264 😉

I bought a matching pendant as well. She will love them.
Thanks!!!💖
2 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

My birthday is next week and I don't have any garnets either. I've had my eye on the wine garnets... or I may hold out for SLC to get blue garnets. :D And I'm sure this will shock y'all - I like my Tanzzies big & blue!

bluez
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago
My birthday is next week and I don't have any garnets either. I've had my eye on the wine garnets... or I may hold out for SLC to get blue garnets. :D And I'm sure this will shock y'all - I like my Tanzzies big & blue!

bluez
If you can find blue garnets - grab them up.
Anthill garnet is quite a pretty red. I am quite fond
of tsavorite garnet and true demantoid garnet will
sparkle more than diamonds but you’d need to
find the russian mined demantoid to get the great color
and sparkle you’d want
Last edited by Spooky 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Aren't we lucky to have great husbansd. If I don't have enough $$$ in my account, mine whips out his card and says " get it. ".
5 x

TC

Post by TC » 4 years ago

I have noticed that when they are showing this on tv if the silver comes off as pinkish or bluish they are enhancing it somehow
Whenever they show tanzanite i aways look at the web
Most of the time the real deal in the view item is way paler
4 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 4 years ago

If you want a beautiful tanzanite ring #3492083 is better than it shows in the picture. It’s limited in size but it is gorgeous. .70 diamonds that sparkle. It’s in sterling silver for $299. Worth every penny. Really good color, not light like in the picture. If you don’t like it at least you can return. It’s not clearance I’m not ready to buy tanzanite in gold. Afraid I would be disappointed. I love this ring. I’ve bought other rings that you call tanzalite; I should have returned but didn’t. Every time I see them in my jewelry box I get disgusted with myself that I kept them.
3 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I've noticed their "AAA" tanzanite has gotten lighter and lighter. Anymore, I think they just throw that moniker on whatever they want to sell out.

I'm anxious to see the anthill garnet too. I remember it from many years ago on HSN, and it's a true deep red.......no brown tones. The stones are smaller, but look a lot like good rubies!
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

bluez wrote:
4 years ago

bluez
🎉🎂Happy (early) Birthday bluez!!
4 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

Thank you, Blossom, Gemsnob, 2Blonde, & RS!
:D
bluez
2 x