Tanzanite TLV

Gem Lover

Tanzanite TLV

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Just curious if any of you just purchased the Tanzanite cuff bracelet for $299. I am not that brave, every time the host says it is deeply saturated and I buy it I end up sending it back. Sometimes I wonder if they give the host a good one to show so the host can really get excited over it and be more convincing but then mail out lower quality then what is shown in tanzanite and silver items.
7 x

Gypsy

Re: Tanzanite TLV

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
Just curious if any of you just purchased the Tanzanite cuff bracelet for $299. I am not that brave, every time the host says it is deeply saturated and I buy it I end up sending it back. Sometimes I wonder if they give the host a good one to show so the host can really get excited over it and be more convincing but then mail out lower quality then what is shown in tanzanite and silver items.
No- if it doesn't say AAA Tanzanite I dont even pay attention. I've gotten fooled before......but only once
6 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

No way, not when its "all sales final". If it was really deeply saturated, they would show it on a white background to prove it not a black background.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I haven’t purchased that. I guess it really depends on what color you are looking for.

That little flower shaped ring they had on earlier...I bought that (received yesterday? A few days ago?) well...it is a nice color! I mean not dark but a lovely violet.

That being said I have purchased rings that SAID AAA and in NO WAY were they AAA. They were so light it was insulting to call them AAA.

There was one ring, ungraded, in 14k gold with diamonds that I had my eye one. I watched the presentation and it sure LOOKED at LEAST AAA.

Hubby bought it (shhhhhh 👀👀👀) someone peeked! That stone is no less than AAA. And it was a STEAL.

The AAA Iliana ring and earrings I got for Christmas I would call so close to my AAAA Rhapsody to actually both be graded AAAA.

That bracelet looks like a vibrant color. But there is always a risk. If I could not return it though I would say pass.
On the other hand...if SLC says SATURATED and it’s not...to me that is DEFECTIVE!
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

On the OTHER hand (how many hands is that now? 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼...

I wonder if they are actually running out of their own stock, or getting low.

The rings that I have are clearly older stock. The Iliana and Rhapsody I have seen over the past couple of weeks sure seem lighter and less saturated to me. At least in my own comparison.

And the prices seem to be going down.
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

RS do you have an item # for the flower
ring you bought?
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
ring you bought?
3280264 😉

I bought a matching pendant as well. She will love them.
1 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
ring you bought?
3280264 😉

Will you adopt me?
Im kidding. Im sure anyone would love what you pick out. You are very thoughtful and it shows with how you plan for holidays and birthdays.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Spooky wrote:
4 years ago
ring you bought?
3280264 😉

Will you adopt me?
Im kidding. Im sure anyone would love what you pick out. You are very thoughtful and it shows with how you plan for holidays and birthdays.
❤️❤️❤️
These do happen to be for her birthday in May. I also have an amethyst ring and pendant set aside.
For Valentines Day she is getting an Oregon peach opal (she adores opal and lives in Oregon!!!)

I also have another tanzanite ring on the way (well...invoiced). It’s the one hubby ordered from my account. The band ring in 10k yellow gold. I hope it’s nice.

I told him that’s enough tanzanite. Although he wants me to watch the Montana sapphire and Anthill garnet (my birthstone) shows coming up.
Sigh...such a sacrifice. 🤣
4 x

Gemsnob

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Gemsnob wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

3280264 😉

Will you adopt me?
❤️❤️❤️
These do happen to be for her birthday in May. I also have an amethyst ring and pendant set aside.
For Valentines Day she is getting an Oregon peach opal (she adores opal and lives in Oregon!!!)

I also have another tanzanite ring on the way (well...invoiced). It’s the one hubby ordered from my account. The band ring in 10k yellow gold. I hope it’s nice.

I told him that’s enough tanzanite. Although he wants me to watch the Montana sapphire and Anthill garnet (my birthstone) shows coming up.
Sigh...such a sacrifice. 🤣
Im looking forward to the Anthill garnet as well. I dont own any of that yet and garnet is also my birthstone.
You have it rough! We both do. My husband doesnt tell me to watch but doesnt mind that I buy what I like. We are very blessed.
3 x