I’m sorry but..

RS

I’m sorry but..

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Where does SLC get their comp prices? NM only? The TLV blanket with a comp price of $119.00? No way! I was at the $500.00 club today...you know the one with the membership? I bought the same thing with a gorgeous brindle/striating truffle color for $11.99.
It washes beautifully and I am using it now.
I also purchased two outstanding weighted blankets, much nicer than the ones SLC presented last night and I paid less! They weigh 15lbs each, doubt that the ones presented last night were that weighty. And no shipping of course.
Makes me wonder.
4 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: I’m sorry but..

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Where does SLC get their comp prices? NM only? The TLV blanket with a comp price of $119.00? No way! I was at the $500.00 club today...you know the one with the membership? I bought the same thing with a gorgeous brindle/striating truffle color for $11.99.
It washes beautifully and I am using it now.
I also purchased two outstanding weighted blankets, much nicer than the ones SLC presented last night and I paid less! They weigh 15lbs each, doubt that the ones presented last night were that weighty. And no shipping of course.
Makes me wonder.
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for your post. We get our estimated retail price from comparing the price points of similar items from other retailers. We will make sure that our dedicated Voice of the Customer gets your feedback and addresses it with parties responsible. Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and being a part of the Shop LC family!
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I also have the same complaint and when I send in the same item at a lower price that I find I am ignored. I also have purchased beautiful well made throws for much less but they do this all the time with jewelry too. I found a watch I was interested in online for less money, it was identical it even had the same model number, when I called customer service because they have the lowest price guarantee or they give you the lower price plus %20 they told me that vendor did not count, it was a well known retailer so why would that not count? I really laughed one day when they should a price comparison that was a cubic zirconia ring for $1000, who in their right mind would believe someone would pay that kind of money for a cubic zirconia, that was nuts.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

How can they POST their guarantee on their site and then not honor it? If they get away with saying “that vendor doesn’t count” then they can basically get away with anything.
One of the things I have been in contact with QC at SLC is the inconsistencies. Constantly getting a different answer when contacting CS about an issue.
It seems they make up their own rules as they go along and to suit their mood. They contradict themselves and their own website.
5 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I also have the same complaint and when I send in the same item at a lower price that I find I am ignored. I also have purchased beautiful well made throws for much less but they do this all the time with jewelry too. I found a watch I was interested in online for less money, it was identical it even had the same model number, when I called customer service because they have the lowest price guarantee or they give you the lower price plus %20 they told me that vendor did not count, it was a well known retailer so why would that not count? I really laughed one day when they should a price comparison that was a cubic zirconia ring for $1000, who in their right mind would believe someone would pay that kind of money for a cubic zirconia, that was nuts.
Thank you for your post. We deeply apologize for any issues regarding price matching. We will go ahead and post the price guarantee.
Shop LC wrote:Price Guarantee. If you purchase a product from Shop LC, and find the same product advertised as new for direct sale to consumers online by a U.S.-based online national retailer on its website for a lower price within 30 calendar days from the date you place the order, we will pay you the difference plus an additional 20% of the difference. This price guarantee excludes sales made through online marketplaces offering products from multiple sellers. This offer shall expire upon the 31st calendar day after the order date (that is, the date you place your order with Shop LC) and is limited to one product per person or entity. To take advantage of this offer, during the thirty calendar day period after your order date you must provide Shop LC (at the email listed below) with a copy of the online advertisement, including the url, for the product at a lower price valid within 30 calendar days of your order date. Our price guarantee excludes products sold by Shop LC, shoplc.com, any affiliated companies, including, but not limited to, any company affiliated with our parent company, VGL. Please send the information by email (customerservice@shoplc.com), or contact us at (877) 899-0078 for other instructions on other ways to submit your information. The guarantee is not valid on misprints, and does not include shipping or handling.
There are a few cases as to why a price match may be invalid.

1. The retailer is not based in the United States
2. The lower price was posted 31 days or more from your order.
3. It cannot be from a website with a marketplace with 3rd party sellers.
4. We cannot price match ourselves (either on shoplc.com, or our marketplace stores), or any affiliated companies with Shop LC or VGL.
5. We cannot price match "similar" items, they need to be exactly the same.

If these do not apply to items you are wanting to price match, please contact customer service via chat at www.shoplc.com, via email at customerservice@shoplc.com, or via phone at 877-899-0078. Thank you so much for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x