$10.00 Friday

RS

$10.00 Friday

Post by RS » 4 years ago

So this Friday they say will be under $10.00 but silver all day.

So will the TLV be a silver item under $10.00?

Normally under $10.00 TLV’s are costume jewelry or a watch.
1 x

Gem Lover

Re: $10.00 Friday

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

It would be nice if it was silver, they use to do much more in silver on Friday's but over the last few months there has been less and less of it.
2 x

Gem Lover

It would be nice if it was silver, they use to do much more in silver on Friday's but over the last few months there has been less and less of it.
1 x

Gem Lover

I do not know why my post is showing up twice, I tried deleting one of them and it will not delete, must be a glitch. No I am not going senile :lol: :lol:
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
I do not know why my post is showing up twice, I tried deleting one of them and it will not delete, must be a glitch. No I am not going senile :lol: :lol:
No, but the site is!
2 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
You are a pretty lady Gem Lover!
1 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 4 years ago

Well i am senile, but not stupid, which are 2 different things. If I can remember ( haha) I haven’t bought anything the last couple of Fridays. Usually it’s stuff nobody needs or wants, a lot of silver tone which I’m not sure about. I’m not looking forward to Fridays like I used too. 🌸
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
Well i am senile, but not stupid, which are 2 different things. If I can remember ( haha) I haven’t bought anything the last couple of Fridays. Usually it’s stuff nobody needs or wants, a lot of silver tone which I’m not sure about. I’m not looking forward to Fridays like I used too. 🌸
I can’t remember the last time I purchased ANYTHING on a Friday.
1 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

I used to like Thursdays. Saved all my wish list for Thursday, so I got back $50. But then the coupons weren't put in the boxes, or when I tried using it, it was denied. Claimed it expired.
Oh. Cheryl and Katie talking about a heat massager. Heck no😳I thought shungite took care of what ails us😣😱
So they are back to hawking Tanzanite. Really pushing it. Like they were getting a commission. Cheryl even resorted to yelling a bit, hoping to WAKE US UP🤯
3 x