I don’t think it’s right...

RS

I don’t think it’s right...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

To have a TLV and only present a few styles the first showing. Then during another showing trot out different styles/colors. Give folks the opportunity to make their choice from ALL of the TLV options. If someone wanted to change their mind their order may have already been invoiced.
Just not right IMO.
14 x

2Blonde

Re: I don’t think it’s right...

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

@RS Boy, have you hit on one of my pet peeves here! They do this all the time, and it's not right! I know of no other shopping channel that does this.
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
@RS Boy, have you hit on one of my pet peeves here! They do this all the time, and it's not right! I know of no other shopping channel that does this.
I know what they are TRYING to accomplish. They figure if someone buys it early and then sees a different style/color they like better they will buy a second one.

That is just so wrong.
9 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

It's sneaky and shameful. Reminds me bait and switch.
8 x

Catticus

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
To have a TLV and only present a few styles the first showing. Then during another showing trot out different styles/colors. Give folks the opportunity to make their choice from ALL of the TLV options. If someone wanted to change their mind their order may have already been invoiced.
Just not right IMO.
Agree, RS!

💞👩🏻‍🦰💞
6 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

A very sneaky tactic. Shame on them..so cheesy imo.
6 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Just not right IMO.
Hello,

That is great feedback. This is especially important since we do have the ability to do Multi level auctions (one ring 5 colors and size for ex). I will be sharing with the production.
9 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Just not right IMO.
Hello,

That is great feedback. This is especially important since we do have the ability to do Multi level auctions (one ring 5 colors and size for ex). I will be sharing with the production.
Thank you Danielle 😉
5 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Great idea. I have always wished they would do that. Hate it when I scrape up coin to make a purchase, then 6 hours later they show more choices.... which most of the time I find one I like even better. But, don't want to go through that hassle if calling CS to change order. If they did it this way, they could quite possibly get more buy alls.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I also hate that they do this and it has happened that I buy one of the items only to see on another airing a different one or color that I like much better, I have also seen them sell out of one of the items only to have loads more of the same item in a second airing of the TLV so what is up with that?
2 x