Just not the same...

RS

Just not the same...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

As I could not sleep last night I started browsing. I clicked on the “Under $10.00” section on the main page.

As I was scrolling through I saw several items that were once TLV’s...back when I first started shopping here.

The things that were once offered as a TLV had so much more thought put into them and overall they were much nicer and certainly a better deal.

Cute sets with a ring and pendant, many with real gemstones. Some in intricate designs. Not many of those items left.

And yet fast forward to today...the TLV on Friday once again is Prom jewelry...something you’d find in a Teeny-bopper store in the mall. Last week it was the same thing. THE SAME THING, a prom necklace.

What a drag.
4 x

Angelflutter

Re: Just not the same...

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
As I could not sleep last night I started browsing. I clicked on the “Under $10.00” section on the main page.

As I was scrolling through I saw several items that were once TLV’s...back when I first started shopping here.

The things that were once offered as a TLV had so much more thought put into them and overall they were much nicer and certainly a better deal.

Cute sets with a ring and pendant, many with real gemstones. Some in intricate designs. Not many of those items left.

And yet fast forward to today...the TLV on Friday once again is Prom jewelry...something you’d find in a Teeny-bopper store in the mall. Last week it was the same thing. THE SAME THING, a prom necklace.

What a drag.
Oh, I do deClair. :o :lol:
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Angelflutter wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago

What a drag.
Oh, I do deClair. :o :lol:
🤣🤣🤣
I admit...I sat here reading this 😳 and it took me a few minutes....finally got it!

And yep! Just the ICING on the cake!
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I would never wear those, just my opinion and yes I agree they now have the same old cheap stuff not like they use to have. I always laugh when Nikki acts all excited over the prom jewelry.
2 x