Diamond TLV

bluez

Re: Diamond TLV

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

I don't see a diamond ring TLV today. But if it sold out, it is probably gone.
Was it on the Diamond Closeout? I liked the SVVW with the pink sapphires.
bluez
2 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 4 years ago

I see it.... it is coming up again.
Thanks,
bluez
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

So is that the ring that’s on air now Rolltide that you returned to the J channel?
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

That ring is pretty, I just looked it up on the J. My daughter lost a diamond In one of her high end rings and her jeweler only charged her $30.00 to replace it. If you got a good deal on the ring it might have been worth getting a price to replace the one bad diamond.
4 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Roll tide shop lc is airing your ring right now for $799.99 they are $200.00 higher then the j channel at $599 for the exact same ring.
3 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Roltide, You hear all the host say that they have manufactured items for other shopping channels. Could have been they made that ring for that channel then decided to use the mold to make the ring for here.
5 x

Jt
Answers: 1

Post by Jt » 4 years ago

I, too, viewed this invisible set ring. However, it would never be in my cards to buy anyway. These kind of dollars just isn't something I can swing. I just wish it was realized that 800 dollars is nothing to shake a stick at, that therefore, the product needs to exceptional within reason.
However, ShopLC is a liquidator, hence, probably the reason for passing off sub quality, maybe?
Me...I do not like dirty gray diamonds, so I don't buy any that seem a good money deal. The reason is I did buy a 3 stone ring anniversary that was 14k even from the other shopping channel 12 yrs or so ago.
It turns out it was very heavily included. I was sick and had to send back and lose $10.00 doing so. I could not wear a ring to honor my length of marriage that was dirty...
Lesson learned. Must have been too good to be true.
T
7 x