Tonight's Shungite TLV

Kittycat

Tonight's Shungite TLV

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Guess what? TLV tonight is Shungite. I won't be staying up tonight.
4 x

Gemsnob

Re: Tonight's Shungite TLV

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Guess what? TLV tonight is Shungite. I won't be staying up tonight.
Shungite is good for one thing....going to bed early and getting a good nights sleep.
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Well Shungite certainly didnt heal or prevent illnesses in the Russian population. When lots of them migrated from Russia in the 90’s, they ended up in the ER mostly complaining of chronic aches and pains😾
MASSIVE SHUNGITE FAILURE - I SUSPECT🥵🤨🤔
2 x

Cella

Post by Cella » 4 years ago

Well people, don't knock it you haven't tried it or if you don't live in pain. I have many autoimmune diseases and it helps. Science doesn't lie.....But if you think I'm going to buy a 1lb bag for that kind of money, forget it. You can buy a bag for a lot less, way under $20 I'm in pain, not stupid, sorry!!
2 x

Kittycat

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

I have tried it it doesn't nothing for the pain I have in my hand. I wear rings ,bracelets and have one of those wraps and also the bag of lose stones, a cube, a pyramid.
2 x

Vicky

I have a drawer full of earrings, bracelets, rings, necklaces and loose shungite stones. Did nothing for my aches. Im glad it helps some, even if its only a placebo effect, its ok. I did return a pillow with 2lb shungite. That actually was very uncomfortable, even when placed into a pillow to cushion it. .
2 x

Vicky

I have a drawer full of earrings, bracelets, rings, necklaces and loose shungite stones. Did nothing for my aches. Im glad it helps some, even if its only a placebo effect, its ok. I did return a pillow with 2lb shungite. That actually was very uncomfortable, even when placed into a pillow to cushion it. .
0 x