Psssttt.....hey!!!!!!! Quick !!!!!

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Psssttt.....hey!!!!!!! Quick !!!!!

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I cleared my cache again just now - and tried to use mobile30 and it doesn't work. lol! Who knows about this place? I may try it tomorrow if I can remember.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
I cleared my cache again just now - and tried to use mobile30 and it doesn't work. lol! Who knows about this place? I may try it tomorrow if I can remember.
I’m sorry...🥺☹️
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
I’m sorry...🥺☹️
RS, for what? I got the ring using Mobile30 so I'm happy! I was hoping that clearing my cache again would mean I could use the code again for something else! I'm good! Thank YOU for bringing this up - I was at the right place at the right time and I don't know how that happened! If I don't like the ring, it didn't cost much and I can give it to someone or donate it. I thought it was fun just barely being awake, laying down with my cat, didn't lift my head, a few clicks and boom, I have a grandidierite ring. lol
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
I’m sorry...🥺☹️
RS, for what? I got the ring using Mobile30 so I'm happy! I was hoping that clearing my cache again would mean I could use the code again for something else! I'm good! Thank YOU for bringing this up - I was at the right place at the right time and I don't know how that happened! If I don't like the ring, it didn't cost much and I can give it to someone or donate it. I thought it was fun just barely being awake, laying down with my cat, didn't lift my head, a few clicks and boom, I have a grandidierite ring. lol
Well, if you hadn’t cleared your cache maybe it would still be working. But I am so glad you got the ring! I hope both ours are nice ones! And everyone else who ordered them.
I had fun with that TLV. I hope SLC brings more like those!
I may buy one more 😉
4 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Oh I did try it again before I cleared my cache! It didn't work for a second time. Maybe it's a once a month code. ? No idea. Yeah, I love a good TLV with a working code! lol - hard to come by these days.
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 4 years ago

RS, how do you figure 30% off?
0 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
4 years ago
I’m sorry...I don’t understand. If you mean how do I figure the ring is 30% off? The Grandidierite ring WAS 30% off for a short time tonight. But the code was removed right before Cheryl and Katie came on
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
4 years ago
I’m sorry...I don’t understand. If you mean how do I figure the ring is 30% off? The Grandidierite ring WAS 30% off for a short time tonight. But the code was removed right before Cheryl and Katie came on
Yes....the 30% off was on that ring when RS first alerted.
did not stay there long though.

honey
2 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 4 years ago

4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
Did anyone order any of the TLV rings?

Did you know you can get it with Grandidierite?

$14.99 AND 30% off!!!!!!!!!! #3553803

SHHHHHHH.........👀👀👀👀👀

If you want it...hurry before they change it.

Edited....corrected error
I woke up. My laptop beside me by my sweet kitty, FeeFee (correct spelling for her). I'm laying DOWN. I copy/paste your item number, SNAGGED one - badda bing badda boom - I now have a grandidierite ring coming! woot woot. My first grandidierite piece. Now that is lazy shopping! :shock: :P

Thank you, RS! It first came up free :roll: .

....and I'm still laying down. I think I'm going back to sleep! :lol:
@OSOTT
Good Morning
Gotta love it when deals like that happen ❗❗ Hope you love your Grandidierite ring 🤗 -Gypsy
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

I wasn't able to use code / coupon. But I looked and the ring was STILL $14.99. With shipping and tax it came to only $19.00 and change. Yup, got me one. Thanks for the heads up. I saw these the other night when Michelle aired them. Surprised they didn't go back up in price. :D .Angelflutter
3 x