RS

Re: Psssttt.....hey!!!!!!! Quick !!!!!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ohp....the code is now gone. 🥺🥺
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

When I added it to my cart, it said it was free with free shipping. I said, okay, let's see. I hit continue to payment. SCREEEECH stop. "There is a problem with your purchase" :lol: :lol: :lol: I reloaded and it was then fine and I used Mobile30 for the 30% off.

I would have cancelled the order if it was free. <<<<< I would have! I don't want bad karma! :lol:
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

OtherSideOfTheTracks wrote:
4 years ago
When I added it to my cart, it said it was free with free shipping. I said, okay, let's see. I hit continue to payment. SCREEEECH stop. "There is a problem with your purchase" :lol: :lol: :lol: I reloaded and it was then fine and I used Mobile30 for the 30% off.

I would have cancelled the order if it was free. <<<<< I would have! I don't want bad karma! :lol:
Ohhh, so the coupon was gone when you saw it? When I first saw it the site coupon was on it. Not now because they are going to present it...apparently.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

When I go check out to any site, RetailMeNot extension pops up and starts applying all of the codes it has - and it used Mobile30. So I guess, maybe, the code expired, but RetailMeNot could use Mobile30 for 30% off.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
When I go check out to any site, RetailMeNot extension pops up and starts applying all of the codes it has - and it used Mobile30. So I guess, maybe, the code expired, but RetailMeNot could use Mobile30 for 30% off.
I check there too. That code is a one time use though. ☹️
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago
I check there too. That code is a one time use though. ☹️
I've used it before as I posted about it about a month ago. Maybe it's once per day or per month? I'm not sure but I've used it a couple of times before tonight.
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

I wish we could add screenshots.

3553805 TLV Grandidierite, Diamond Accent Ring in Platinum Over Sterling Silver (Size 9.0) 0.50 ctwTLV Grandidierite, Diamond Accent Ring in Platinum Over Sterling Silver (Size 9.0) 0.50 ctw 1 $14.99 $14.99
Sub Total $14.99
Delivery $2.99
Discount $4.50
Credit Applied $0.00
Grand Total $14.32
Your order includes $0.84 Tax
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago

3553805 TLV Grandidierite, Diamond Accent Ring in Platinum Over Sterling Silver (Size 9.0) 0.50 ctwTLV Grandidierite, Diamond Accent Ring in Platinum Over Sterling Silver (Size 9.0) 0.50 ctw 1 $14.99 $14.99
Sub Total $14.99
Delivery $2.99
Discount $4.50
Credit Applied $0.00
Grand Total $14.32
Nice! I was able to use that code three times. Now if I try it tells me that I have already used it. Bummer. Thing is...I was able to use it until I cleared my cache and web data. After I did that it no longer worked. They should put codes out there for people to find. Every other retailer, or most, does.
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Sub Total $14.99
Delivery $2.99
Discount $4.50
Credit Applied $0.00
Grand Total $14.32
Nice! I was able to use that code three times. Now if I try it tells me that I have already used it. Bummer. Thing is...I was able to use it until I cleared my cache and web data. After I did that it no longer worked. They should put codes out there for people to find. Every other retailer, or most, does.
Hey, maybe that's it! I cleared my cache this morning as my computer was lagging. But that's opposite of your experience.
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
4 years ago

Sub Total $14.99
Delivery $2.99
Discount $4.50
Credit Applied $0.00
Grand Total $14.32
Hey, maybe that's it! I cleared my cache this morning as my computer was lagging. But that's opposite of your experience.
Yeah it is....hmmm....who knows with this place?

I ordered the Russian diopside and the emerald TLV. I have that same setting with three larger cushion cut Grandidierite stones.
I love the setting. They had a tanzanite one but that’s sold out.
2 x