Enough already

Gem Lover

Enough already

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Unbelievable another high-end tanzanite for today's leading value this is just ridiculous.
8 x

Catticus

Re: Enough already

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

WHATTTTT?!?

OH. MY. GOSH.

This proves it.

THEY ARE DESPERATE.
5 x

WinniethePooh

Post by WinniethePooh » 4 years ago

They are boring and dull. The thing is, they are selling them. They are going back to their roots as The Jewelry Channel, and they would be wise to remember that program went belly up.
7 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

Something is SERIOUSLY WRONG with ShopLC. From TOP to BOTTOM. I can't watch anymore. I'm certain I will lose 20 points off my IQ if I watch more sales pitches for tanzanite and shungite.
Last edited by OtherSideOfTheTracks 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Well time to switch the channel. They have Shannon trying to gets us to buy so Slc can pay for a hot meal for a needy child.
ONE FOR ONE stated that SLC only gives 10 cents for a item sold. The 10 cents is far away from a HOT MEAL.
I would have to buy 100 items from SLC for them to donate ten dollars. Plus they get to deduct their contributions on their taxes. Sometimes I feel like i’m watching a JERRY LEWIS TELETHON. At least there, all the money donated went to the Muscular Dystrophy kids.
Its not right to use hungry kids to make viewers feel guilty, and buy stuff.
Actually, when they start mentioning we should buy because it feeds hungry kids, it depresses viewers, so we buy less. How can we splurge on jewelry, etc. when there are so many problems in the world. We tune in to shopping channels to get away from the depressing world news. SLC throws it right back at us.
3 x

Sarasota

Post by Sarasota » 3 years ago

They want Americans..who they can't stand to feed their masses..isnt it obvious? I doubt very much is actually going to feed poor american children
4 x

Sarasota

Post by Sarasota » 3 years ago

They want Americans..who they can't stand to feed their masses..isnt it obvious? I doubt very much is actually going to feed poor american children
0 x