Stone Mountain handbags today...

RS

Re: Leather anything...my last comment on this...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
Hi everyone: I’m sure most of you know how to click on “details” to find the specifics of an item. I always read this. Just in case any newbies don’t know, I looked at a genuine leather bag & the details said “100% leather.” PU will be listed in the “details” if not “100% leather.” Just wanted to make sure all the facts check out. 🌸
Correct...usually. However as posted in another thread about these bags...the hosts were saying on live t.v. That the online description was incorrect and that the bags were genuine leather.

Preston is looking into this for me!
2 x

RS

Re: Leather anything...my last comment on this...

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Amy wrote:
4 years ago
Hi everyone: I’m sure most of you know how to click on “details” to find the specifics of an item. I always read this. Just in case any newbies don’t know, I looked at a genuine leather bag & the details said “100% leather.” PU will be listed in the “details” if not “100% leather.” Just wanted to make sure all the facts check out. 🌸
Correct...usually. However as posted in another thread about these bags...the hosts were saying on live t.v. That the online description was incorrect and that the bags were genuine leather.

Preston is looking into this for me!
1 x