socks....

THUD😶
4 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: After 4 days...

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

@RS
I know. I thought that finally the Shungite, the overpriced diamonds, then again the shungite, then the Alexandrite that doesn't have the color change that Hosts claim it has, was finally over. WRONG - here come the SOCKS😤 the hosts claim that they relieve pain. I thought SHUNGITE relieved the pain🤪
Adi claims this will be the biggest clearance show ever.
I will give him 30 minutes to prove himself. Too bad he is stuck working with this co host.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote:
4 years ago
@RS
I know. I thought that finally the Shungite, the overpriced diamonds, then again the shungite, then the Alexandrite that doesn't have the color change that Hosts claim it has, was finally over. WRONG - here come the SOCKS😤 the hosts claim that they relieve pain. I thought SHUNGITE relieved the pain🤪
Adi claims this will be the biggest clearance show ever.
I will give him 30 minutes to prove himself. Too bad he is stuck working with this co host.
My husband loves copper compression socks, he always wears them when flying. I don’t like them because they are designed to be tight on your feet.
3 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

"Big Red" my girlfriend who works on her feet 8-12 hours a day swears by compression socks. I get her 2 pair for $4 on Wish and I think it is $1 for shipping. Takes forever to get here but she tells me well in advance of her needing them.
5 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

I have purchased the socks each time they have them, my nerve damage causes pain and spasms in my feet, I ear these every day and to bed at night and they help a great deal. Mine have held up very well and still look very nice, even my first pairs that I bought.
1 x