TLV: Endless Gemstone Necklaces

Margui

TLV: Endless Gemstone Necklaces

Post by Margui » 3 years ago

Today I purchase one of these TLV’s endless necklaces, I got the Lapis Lazuli. I hope the beads are perfect. My other beaded necklace is not good. I should returned, but I never did. Maybe it could ended up as a bracelet.
8 x

Margui

Re: TLV: Endless Gemstone Necklaces

Anyone has bought these necklaces?
2 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

I’ve bought a lot of LC bead necklaces. I’ve been a fan of bead necklaces for decades but could never find nice ones. I’m not into chip beads. I’ve been happy with most I’ve bought here. I bought the Galilea rose necklace. Can’t wait to get it! I have one already and I love it. The color is so pretty. I’m considering the lapis. Let me know when you get yours. I would like to know if it’s worth buying. Have a great day!
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

In the past, don't know if they are the same. What I got was nice for the price.
3 x

Margui

CJM wrote:
3 years ago
I’ve bought a lot of LC bead necklaces. I’ve been a fan of bead necklaces for decades but could never find nice ones. I’m not into chip beads. I’ve been happy with most I’ve bought here. I bought the Galilea rose necklace. Can’t wait to get it! I have one already and I love it. The color is so pretty. I’m considering the lapis. Let me know when you get yours. I would like to know if it’s worth buying. Have a great day!
I will, CJM!
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

I ended up purchasing two more, Mozambique Garnet and another Rose Quartz. At $9.99 one cannot have too many!!
2 x

Margui

CJM: I received the lapis lazuli today. Some of the lapis beads have dents and scratches. Not the quality that I expected. And appears to be dyed. The tag says “Made in China.” It came in a beautiful silky pouch, but the item is supposed to be wrapped on a clear bag, this is not. Probably I got somebody else return. Years ago I bought a pendant with a single Lapis lazuli bead. That bead was perfect. Unfortunately, is lost. The lapis quality is not the same as it was in the past. Back it goes.😔 I will try a replacement.
4 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

That sounds terrible, we apologize for the experience you've had with this purchase. I would love to get this resolved for you as quickly as possible. Could you please, if you wouldn't mind, email me at alex.washington@tjc.tv with the order number and we can look into getting you something better?
3 x

CJM

Post by CJM » 3 years ago

Margui. I’m so sorry your lapis was not good. Thanks for letting me know. I’ve hesitated on lapis because the pictures don’t look like good quality The rose quartz I got was really nice. I bought the Mozambique garnet; not the greatest color. Reminds me of Indian garnet. Dark. Will return. If you like shell pearl necklace I got the 20 inch white with magnetic clasp. It is absolutely gorgeous! Only 19.99. I ordered 2 other colors. Have a great day!
4 x

Margui

Alex_shoplc: I send you an e-mail. I want a refund not a replacement anymore. I hope the Morganite that I ordered comes perfect.
4 x