Tlv close out sheets

sque

Tlv close out sheets

Post by sque » 3 years ago

In the presentation on tv last night Monday May 25 the shipping was 2.99 in checking my order today the shipping is 4.99 switch and bait I mostly have problems with inferior product seconds .broken, or not as presented but not worthy sending back at their 6.49 return label I believe I'm quitting shoplc no happiness or joy here
7 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Tlv close out sheets

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you could please email me directly with the invoice or order number of your purchase at alex.washington@tjc.tv I will manually refund the shipping cost for you right away. You can find this information by clicking Order History in your profile when logged into ShopLC.com. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you further. Thank you for being part of our family at Shop LC!
5 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 3 years ago

I hope you make this right. My question is why do we have to watch like hawks to not take it in the shorts?
8 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 3 years ago

Well, I wouldn't phrase it as colorlorfully as that, but it's always best to double check your order. Technical issues can prevent certain information from fully going through some times, but trust that we will always be here to correct it for you the best way possible.
3 x