TLV Galatea Bible Pearl

RoxiJade

TLV Galatea Bible Pearl

Post by RoxiJade » 3 years ago

I'm not sure if any of you just saw the video of Galatea Bible Pearl that records a message that you see/hear on your phone, but that's new to me! Plus it has the Bible recorded it. Mind blown. :shock: Inside a Tahitian or South Sea pearl. And you can add messages to it and pass it on to loved ones. Pretty amazing, but I doubt I could figure it out! LOL!
6 x

Harlequin

Re: TLV Galatea Bible Pearl

Post by Harlequin » 3 years ago

Roxijade, I know I could not figure this one out on the Pearl. But, it is cool!! I’m really not into Pearls. I had a feeling in my earlier post a day or so ago, it would be expensive, fo silver. Like one of the other forum member had said.
3 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

He used to sell these on GSN. Not all the time. To me, I really don't want jewelry that can quit working. There's enough electronic stuff these days. I really don't need my jewelry to have a message. Plus, doesn't carving pearls defeat the purpose? Where's the luster?
10 x

RoxiJade

Harlequin wrote:
3 years ago
Roxijade, I know I could not figure this one out on the Pearl. But, it is cool!! I’m really not into Pearls. I had a feeling in my earlier post a day or so ago, it would be expensive, fo silver. Like one of the other forum member had said.
I have a few pearls, but I find I very rarely wear them. I'm more of a sparkly gemstone kind of gal!
1 x

RoxiJade

Gemsnob wrote:
3 years ago
He used to sell these on GSN. Not all the time. To me, I really don't want jewelry that can quit working. There's enough electronic stuff these days. I really don't need my jewelry to have a message. Plus, doesn't carving pearls defeat the purpose? Where's the luster?
Plus, sooner or later, there is a high chance a ring will get wet. I have a feeling that would be the end of it, since I doubt it is waterproof!
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Since you need a phone for this to work, you can just have the Bible on your phone to begin with. The messages could be an attraction, but I agree we have too much technology in our lives.
4 x