ANOTHER ONE??!!

RS

ANOTHER ONE??!!

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Yet another, one more, last in stock, mines are closed, phenomenal, collectible, heirloom, legendary, must have, just buy, buy for your doctor (?) neighbor, kids teacher, coach, mailman, grocery clerk, esthetician, random stranger, put on any finger, get resized, never be able to do this again, far below cost, epic, mega, smackdown prices, mines are closed, mines are closed mines are closed....(pant pant pant pant) sighhhhhhhh...

tanzanite
yippee
4 x

Catticus

Re: ANOTHER ONE??!!

Post by Catticus » 4 years ago

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
2 x

Catticus

The way you used such teeny tiny letters for those lasssst twwwwo words is just so hilarious to me!

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
2 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Catticus wrote: ↑
4 years ago
The way you used such teeny tiny letters for those lasssst twwwwo words is just so hilarious to me!

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Just showing my...

enthusiasm {{thud}}
2 x

Catticus

KERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PLUNNNNNK.
πŸ•³
1 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

Hot4TENER

Post by Hot4TENER » 4 years ago

I didn’t even see those last 2 words! I had to look 3x!!
2 funny
2 x

Catticus

Hot4TENER wrote: ↑
4 years ago
I didn’t even see those last 2 words! I had to look 3x!!
2 funny
At first I thought that something was on my screen, like dirt or a squashed bug! Then I looked closer and cracked up laughing!
πŸ˜‚
🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜🐜
2 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

A reputable dealer on GSN said that only block C is closed due to a financial dispute. A,B and D not closed. The President of Tanzania spent millions to build a wall to protect the tanzanite mines from pilfering. Buyers would purchase the rough, then sneak it out of Tanzania to turn it into gems. Tanzania lost a fortune because no taxes were paid, so they took over the mines. Besides the wall, they have their army guarding the mines.
Obviously, they are not guarding closed mines. Not only Shoplc, all the jewelers, saw a great opportunity to scare the public that mines are closed, so if they dont buy now at inflated prices, they will miss out. It worked. A buying frenzy of Tanzanite.
I wonder when Tanzania will start selling again ???
4 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Vicky wrote: ↑
4 years ago
A reputable dealer on GSN said that only block C is closed due to a financial dispute. A,B and D not closed. The President of Tanzania spent millions to build a wall to protect the tanzanite mines from pilfering. Buyers would purchase the rough, then sneak it out of Tanzania to turn it into gems. Tanzania lost a fortune because no taxes were paid, so they took over the mines. Besides the wall, they have their army guarding the mines.
Obviously, they are not guarding closed mines. Not only Shoplc, all the jewelers, saw a great opportunity to scare the public that mines are closed, so if they dont buy now at inflated prices, they will miss out. It worked. A buying frenzy of Tanzanite.
I wonder when Tanzania will start selling again ???
I can't remember who said it but I thought that one of the host said that the mines were still producing tanzanite but it would be the lighter color or according to them lesser quality tanzanite.
2 x