Tonight’s TLV

Post Reply
User avatar
RS
Posts: 4204
Joined: 1 year ago

Tonight’s TLV

Post by RS » 1 month ago

I just thought I’d pop in to mention this.

Tonight’s TLV is a boulder opal ring surrounded by multi-colored sapphires. I have this ring. I ordered it when it debuted a few months ago. Just want to let anyone know in case they’re considering it that it’s a very pretty ring. The opal has a fantastic play of color and the sapphires that make up the halo are all bright and clean. The workmanship on my ring is very good, it also has a nice weight to it.

I know...it’s a triplet. To me that’s okay. I don’t buy everything with the mindset of it being an investment.


Happy shopping.
12 x

Boston Irish
Posts: 412
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Tonight’s TLV

Post by Boston Irish » 1 month ago

Thanks RS it is Beautiful. Sure do miss all you Ladies.😞🍀
7 x

Harlequin
Posts: 1443
Joined: 10 months ago

Re: Tonight’s TLV

Post by Harlequin » 1 month ago

Cheer up 🍀. I miss all to. ☕️😿
6 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 4204
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Tonight’s TLV

Post by RS » 1 month ago

Me too 🍀🥺🍀
6 x

Vicky
Posts: 1523
Joined: 1 year ago
Answers: 1

Re: Tonight’s TLV

Post by Vicky » 1 month ago

Hi @RS
So nice to hear from you —its just not the same without all our original gang😔

HUGS 🥰Vicky
6 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 4204
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Tonight’s TLV

Post by RS » 1 month ago

Vicky wrote:
1 month ago
Hi @RS
So nice to hear from you —its just not the same without all our original gang😔

HUGS 🥰Vicky
💞🥺💞
5 x

anniebelle
Posts: 1581
Joined: 9 months ago

Re: Tonight’s TLV

Post by anniebelle » 1 month ago

RS wrote:
1 month ago
I just thought I’d pop in to mention this.

Tonight’s TLV is a boulder opal ring surrounded by multi-colored sapphires. I have this ring. I ordered it when it debuted a few months ago. Just want to let anyone know in case they’re considering it that it’s a very pretty ring. The opal has a fantastic play of color and the sapphires that make up the halo are all bright and clean. The workmanship on my ring is very good, it also has a nice weight to it.

I know...it’s a triplet. To me that’s okay. I don’t buy everything with the mindset of it being an investment.


Happy shopping.
I am unable to find it. Clicking the TLV button shows Jade bracelets.
6 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 4204
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Tonight’s TLV

Post by RS » 1 month ago

anniebelle wrote:
1 month ago
RS wrote:
1 month ago
I just thought I’d pop in to mention this.

Tonight’s TLV is a boulder opal ring surrounded by multi-colored sapphires. I have this ring. I ordered it when it debuted a few months ago. Just want to let anyone know in case they’re considering it that it’s a very pretty ring. The opal has a fantastic play of color and the sapphires that make up the halo are all bright and clean. The workmanship on my ring is very good, it also has a nice weight to it.

I know...it’s a triplet. To me that’s okay. I don’t buy everything with the mindset of it being an investment.


Happy shopping.
I am unable to find it. Clicking the TLV button shows Jade bracelets.
I’m sorry....it’s the UPCOMING TLV for tonight.

They keep showing it in the lower right hand corner of the “live” screen.

😊
7 x

anniebelle
Posts: 1581
Joined: 9 months ago

Re: Tonight’s TLV

Post by anniebelle » 1 month ago

Finally saw it online. The opal itself doesn't look very colorful. I have a couple mosaics that I think are much prettier. Maybe it's prettier in person, I'll see it on tv later today.
3 x

User avatar
RS
Posts: 4204
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Tonight’s TLV

Post by RS » 1 month ago

anniebelle wrote:
1 month ago
Finally saw it online. The opal itself doesn't look very colorful. I have a couple mosaics that I think are much prettier. Maybe it's prettier in person, I'll see it on tv later today.
The picture online does not portray it very well. Mine has a lot of color. I also have mosaic opal pieces and my boulder opal is just as colorful, perhaps more.
The blue base color in the boulder opal is a different hue than the blue base color of the mosaic opals.
I like both very much. That being said I am not sure if I would want an entire jewelry box dedicated to boulder opal like I have with other stones.
4 x

Post Reply