Tonight’s TLV

anniebelle

Re: Tonight’s TLV

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Finally saw it online. The opal itself doesn't look very colorful. I have a couple mosaics that I think are much prettier. Maybe it's prettier in person, I'll see it on tv later today.
The picture online does not portray it very well. Mine has a lot of color. I also have mosaic opal pieces and my boulder opal is just as colorful, perhaps more.
The blue base color in the boulder opal is a different hue than the blue base color of the mosaic opals.
I like both very much. That being said I am not sure if I would want an entire jewelry box dedicated to boulder opal like I have with other stones.
But they are both Australian Boulder Opal. Correct? Just different stones with different color play.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
3 years ago
Finally saw it online. The opal itself doesn't look very colorful. I have a couple mosaics that I think are much prettier. Maybe it's prettier in person, I'll see it on tv later today.
The picture online does not portray it very well. Mine has a lot of color. I also have mosaic opal pieces and my boulder opal is just as colorful, perhaps more.
The blue base color in the boulder opal is a different hue than the blue base color of the mosaic opals.
I like both very much. That being said I am not sure if I would want an entire jewelry box dedicated to boulder opal like I have with other stones.
But they are both Australian Boulder Opal. Correct? Just different stones with different color play.
Hi anniebelle...it is my understanding that mosaic opal pieces are made up of a variety of opals.
4 x

CC

Post by CC » 3 years ago

Hi RS. Hope you are back. I know you had that problem a while back. How are birdies?. I would love it if you would post a picture since we can do attachments now. Love we can respond in real time. So even if you don't shop here anymore, and I can understand why that might be, , please continue to check in here.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 3 years ago

CC wrote:
3 years ago
Hi RS. Hope you are back. I know you had that problem a while back. How are birdies?. I would love it if you would post a picture since we can do attachments now. Love we can respond in real time. So even if you don't shop here anymore, and I can understand why that might be, , please continue to check in here.
Hi CC!

The birdies are doing great...well...Hawkins is going through her “terrible twos“ so that’s a bit of a challenge. I know she will outgrow it eventually. Giacomo did the same thing.

I do still shop here ughhh....oh boy do I (12 items in the last 7 days just to mention a few). Yeah, troubles with a couple of what I consider big issues. One SLC took care of and made things right. The other I had to fix on my own. The people trying to help me at SLC I find no fault with but their systems and constant issues I have a great deal of trouble with.

A lot of life has happened since I was posting here.
Thank you for your kind words. 🥰
6 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 3 years ago

RS wrote:
3 years ago
I just thought I’d pop in to mention this.

Tonight’s TLV is a boulder opal ring surrounded by multi-colored sapphires. I have this ring. I ordered it when it debuted a few months ago. Just want to let anyone know in case they’re considering it that it’s a very pretty ring. The opal has a fantastic play of color and the sapphires that make up the halo are all bright and clean. The workmanship on my ring is very good, it also has a nice weight to it.

I know...it’s a triplet. To me that’s okay. I don’t buy everything with the mindset of it being an investment.
Hi there RS! 🐦
Many moons ago, LC sold a ring and pendant just like this but with druzy. I wore them often . Came across them not long ago in one of my jewelry boxes.

Happy shopping.
1 x

Hollie

Hollie wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

Tonight’s TLV is a boulder opal ring surrounded by multi-colored sapphires. I have this ring. I ordered it when it debuted a few months ago. Just want to let anyone know in case they’re considering it that it’s a very pretty ring. The opal has a fantastic play of color and the sapphires that make up the halo are all bright and clean. The workmanship on my ring is very good, it also has a nice weight to it.

I know...it’s a triplet. To me that’s okay. I don’t buy everything with the mindset of it being an investment.
Hi there RS! 🐦
Many moons ago, LC sold a ring and pendant just like this but with druzy. I wore them often . Came across them not long ago in one of my jewelry boxes.

Happy shopping.
0 x

Hollie

Hollie wrote:
3 years ago
RS wrote:
3 years ago

Hi there RS! 🐦

Happy shopping.
1 x

Hollie

Ok. I see what happened there but not sure how I did that. :ugeek:
3 x

Hollie

Ok. I see what happened there but not sure how I did that. :ugeek:
0 x