Tonight's TLV

Gem Lover

Tonight's TLV

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

I purchased the ring and necklace in the green and then canceled it. I liked it when they aired it but after I ordered it I went to check out the item on the website and under the stone is all grey and with the high setting it will show, it did not look nice with the grey bottom, it looked cheap. I'm not sure if it is coated with a metal or painted but I did not care for that. I thought the bottom would look like the top.
6 x

Gemsnob

Re: Tonight's TLV

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

Hi Gem Lover. Crystals do have a silver reflective coating on the bottom. They require special care so it doesn't get scratched. Usually it isn't so noticeable but on the setting that was used for the TLV, it's easier to see.
8 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 3 years ago

@Gemsnob I would worry it would scratch off being exposed the way it is and I did not like that you could see it.
4 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 3 years ago

I agree, I would worry too. ❤️
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 3 years ago

Didn't they say last night that the Swarovski colors were made for Shop LC? Just found Light Siam Swarovski on the internet!!! I remembered the colors having interesting names, except for pink. Why would they say such a thing!?!?
3 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 3 years ago

I don't think the colors are made just for the LC. I know this b/c I buy loose Swarovski crystals from a place online and many of the names of the colors there are the same as the ones sold here.

Just so you know...on the back side of those crystals is a coating which makes the crystals more sparkly on the front side. It's a mirror coating and it's very durable.
5 x