TLV price changes

RS

TLV price changes

Post by RS » 2 years ago

The TLV beaded necklaces last evening and this morning were $9.99.

So I just get home and Tony is presenting them and they are now $19.99🔴⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️

What gives?
8 x

anniebelle

Re: TLV price changes

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I noticed that'! I had put several in my cart, and the price was different only on one necklace! 5 items were still $9.99. I'm either calling CS, or just cancel that one!
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
I noticed that'! I had put several in my cart, and the price was different only on one necklace! 5 items were still $9.99. I'm either calling CS, or just cancel that one!
I ordered 4 last night knowing that they never ever ever show all the choices at one time. I seriously dislike that. So two I ordered were 9.99 and two were $19.99.

One of the 19.99 ones went to 9.99 this morning so I took a screenshot and email CS to request an adjustment. The other one has not yet lowered to 9.99.

This game this time is seriously wrong! The one still at 19.99 is the unakite. All of them should go down the minute the TLVis aired.

I emailed in to the live line and asked why the TLV, the SAME TLV as they’ve been showing since last night was now twice the price!
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

the Rose Quartz and Red Agate necklaces are in the catalog for $9.99. The Lapis is $19.99.
8 x

RS

Post by RS » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
the Rose Quartz and Red Agate necklaces are in the catalog for $9.99. The Lapis is $19.99.
The lapis DID lower to $9.99 this morning. I have a screenshot. And I just received the price adjustment for that one.

Whatever this new game is I really don’t like it…it’s wrong.
10 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

This has happened on two other items that were recently aired within the last 2 weeks and I had to call in and they gave me the lower price.
6 x

Lulu

Post by Lulu » 2 years ago

I've given up on trying to understand their pricing games. A pair of shell pearl earrings I bought at regular price of $9.99 are now listed at $59.99. It's just nuts.
6 x