Anyone in the east stay up late last nite?

Amy

Anyone in the east stay up late last nite?

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

I was so curious what the final price would be for the Swarovski, I didn’t get to bed til 2:00. I was lucky to get both the pendant and earrings in the lumigreen, which sold out. Hope the earrings aren’t too heavy. I’m about done buying anymore Swarovski. The rings I’ve been watching have never been reduced in any of the smack downs. Doubt they ever will. Did anyone buy the TLV? 🌸🌸🌸
8 x

RS

Re: Anyone in the east stay up late last nite?

Post by RS » 2 years ago

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
I was so curious what the final price would be for the Swarovski, I didn’t get to bed til 2:00. I was lucky to get both the pendant and earrings in the lumigreen, which sold out. Hope the earrings aren’t too heavy. I’m about done buying anymore Swarovski. The rings I’ve been watching have never been reduced in any of the smack downs. Doubt they ever will. Did anyone buy the TLV? 🌸🌸🌸
Im in CA but half-way watched the TLV. The price was higher than it had been before. I didn’t buy it. If I had the lumingreen would’ve been the one I would’ve gotten. I have a ring and pendant in that and it’s beautiful! Hope you love it.🥰
7 x