Sherpa TLV

RS

Sherpa TLV

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Watching the presentation of the TLV the hosts (Jessica and Shawn) went on about the $2.99 shipping of this item. It was listed on the screen as $2.99. I ordered one. When they did the final price drop the shipping went UP to $4.99! I checked my order and the shipping is $4.99.
How can it be $2.99 then SLC raises it during the auction? That’s not cool.
5 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Re: Sherpa TLV

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Amazon has it for free shipping
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Thanks @Vicky

I wanted to order the patterned one. I was actually shopping at another network the same day for the same item but really didn’t love the colors. I then saw this one was coming here.

I actually ended up reordering and the shipping was lower. I didn’t reorder to get that but my price didn’t go down to the lowest price on my original order. I read a couple of stories here on the forum where that happened to others. I didn’t want my order to somehow get cancelled if they had to adjust the price for me. So I just reordered and all is good now.

However, for those that bought during the presentation the shipping was raised. Watch the tape CS and you’ll see.
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Watching the presentation of the TLV the hosts (Jessica and Shawn) went on about the $2.99 shipping of this item. It was listed on the screen as $2.99. I ordered one. When they did the final price drop the shipping went UP to $4.99! I checked my order and the shipping is $4.99.
How can it be $2.99 then SLC raises it during the auction? That’s not cool.
Good morning. We have reviewed your recent orders and we see that on your order for the TLV homesmart Multi Color Santa Fe Style Flannel Sherpa Oversized Blanket Sweatshirt Hoodie (One Size), we do confirm that on the initial order that you canceled you were being charged $29.99 plus $4.99 S&H, and on the second order you are now being charged $29.99 plus $2.99 S&H. We have forwarded this information so that the tapes can also be pulled and reviewed, and any customers that were erroneously charged the $4.99 can be refunded the difference.
5 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Thank you @Moderator_Stephanie
3 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

RS, fingers crossed your order won't get mixed up/cancelled.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
RS, fingers crossed your order won't get mixed up/cancelled.
Or REPICKED! My order is already invoiced so 🤞🏼
3 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I have the blanket in that aztec print (it's exactly the same), and I really like the colors. I might have ordered this hoodie, except it's a pullover, which is always a no-go for me. I want something I can open in the front.
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
I have the blanket in that aztec print (it's exactly the same), and I really like the colors. I might have ordered this hoodie, except it's a pullover, which is always a no-go for me. I want something I can open in the front.
I like both. I got this and see me using it on cold nights when I just can’t get warm, on days that I just spend my day at home in this and leggings or out by our fire pit. Even with the fire I am typically cold.
3 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
I like both. I got this and see me using it on cold nights when I just can’t get warm, on days that I just spend my day at home in this and leggings or out by our fire pit. Even with the fire I am typically cold.
You sound like me......a freeze baby! I'm always cold. I wear thick Northface jackets in the house all winter, and I have the thermostat set at 73! When everyone else is complaining about the heat in the summer, I'm in heaven!
3 x