Who’s ready for some…

Mermaidskies

Re: Who’s ready for some…

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
I tried several times to catch the TLV airing, finally saw the one just aired. It included only old ones!!! I placed an order for four of the new ones as best I could from what photos they had. Doing their thing of not having all the photos! :roll: :roll: :roll: all together now ..... WHO BUYS SOMETHING WITHOUT SEEING A PICTURE!!!
I watched last night (Okok…I got one sigh…) and saw them all. Which ones are you wondering what they looked like? I can try and explain.

Oh and I saw the presentation a bit ago where they said they were all new ones. Nope. In fact one was a kaftan I had ordered a couple of months ago but it never invoiced after more than a week so I cancelled it.

Now I’ve reordered it, I know. I did it again🤪😎🙄
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
I tried several times to catch the TLV airing, finally saw the one just aired. It included only old ones!!! I placed an order for four of the new ones as best I could from what photos they had. Doing their thing of not having all the photos! :roll: :roll: :roll: all together now ..... WHO BUYS SOMETHING WITHOUT SEEING A PICTURE!!!
I watched last night (Okok…I got one sigh…) and saw them all. Which ones are you wondering what they looked like? I can try and explain.

Oh and I saw the presentation a bit ago where they said they were all new ones. Nope. In fact one was a kaftan I had ordered a couple of months ago but it never invoiced after more than a week so I cancelled it.

There's only two left without photos: Patchwork animal print and Seafoam something. In looking for their names, I saw two others I like. :lol: :lol: However, I bought four already! I probably don't need any more!
4 x

Mermaidskies

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago

There's only two left without photos: Patchwork animal print and Seafoam something. In looking for their names, I saw two others I like. :lol: :lol: However, I bought four already! I probably don't need any more!
The patchwork animal is what I ordered. I don’t normally get that print. I have a pretty, warm fleece “kaftan” (different brand) that I bought from H network. I adore! It!!!!! I wear it in the cold months. I wish I had bought a dozen of those since I can’t find them anymore. So that animal patchwork reminded me of it. A very pretty and unusual take on an animal print. And I wanted one to wear with tigers eye pieces! That kaftan was in the satin.

The seafoam option (not seafoam at all, more like spring green) looked to me a bit like a “Holly Hobby” or “Little House on the Prairie” kind of print. That green color with white (dont recall any other color on that, maybe some pink?). That one was in microfiber.

And there is always room for one more kaftan…or two..or three…or…….😜
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Oh my SLC is having a fashion show. Not bad, better than Chuck talking about the Kaftans. H😊
5 x

anniebelle

OMG!!! I just bought two more from this last group. There was one from the group before this one that I liked, but it seemed like they presented two kaftans with the same name! Sounds crazy, I know! :lol:

Tried to go on line to see the pictures, if any, but I kept getting Gateway messages! :twisted:
4 x

Mermaidskies

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
OMG!!! I just bought two more from this last group. There was one from the group before this one that I liked, but it seemed like they presented two kaftans with the same name! Sounds crazy, I know! :lol:

Tried to go on line to see the pictures, if any, but I kept getting Gateway messages! :twisted:
Well you’ve been busy! How many did you buy today?🥰
5 x

anniebelle

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago

S-E-V-E-N :oops: :oops: :oops: received two last week, two due to deliver tomorrow. But, I am trying to slow down!
5 x

Mermaidskies

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago

S-E-V-E-N :oops: :oops: :oops: received two last week, two due to deliver tomorrow. But, I am trying to slow down!
SEVEN today? And four recently! Woo-hoo! Gotta catch up with me! They don’t take up much room!
5 x