Who’s ready for some…

Mermaidskies

Re: Who’s ready for some…

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
I have that exact design of ring in Rhodolite garnet. It looks almost identical.
I think that design has been used in many gemstones, though his seems a bit bigger I think.
The same design has been used and yes perhaps smaller. However my garnet one is large like that.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Rubelite! That I can't afford! That's making them come on at 1 am for me!

Chuckles has already been here a year? My how time flies when you are annoyed!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh gosh I can't stop laughing, you hit the nail on the head (his big head)
He won't shut up, we all know how to wear Kaftans and the places to wear them
Of course he had to throw in his comments about being at the Atlantis in the Bahamas and how expensive it was 😡
5 x

MaeWest1953

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
I hope the kaftans don't sell out in the first airing! Laotop is dead, tablet is down to 5%. I'm exhausted, and Milo wants to go to bed! Night all!
Oh no....I hope you will be able to get one, you may be okay because the Mouth won't shut up long enough for Marva to completely show the whole group 😡
5 x

Mermaidskies

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
I hope the kaftans don't sell out in the first airing! Laotop is dead, tablet is down to 5%. I'm exhausted, and Milo wants to go to bed! Night all!
None sold out or even turned red so you should be okay.
5 x

MaeWest1953

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Lol...how can anyone make a choice when the Mouth keeps interrupting Marva 😡
He won't read the messages or text that I know are coming in from frustrated ladies who are telling him to shut the H....up!!
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

:lol:
MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
He won't read the messages or text that I know are coming in from frustrated ladies who are telling him to shut the H....up!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

Mermaidskies

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago

I don’t listen. I can choose a kaftan without anyone telling me about it. Like shopping in a brick and mortar store. I don’t have someone following me around yapping at me.
If a salesperson does in that kind of store I either leave or politely tell them I will let them know if I need any assistance.
Sometimes the sales people do that, like “can I put this aside for you? Oh and this would be awesome with that! And oooo, this handbag goes beautifully with your hair color…”.
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I tried several times to catch the TLV airing, finally saw the one just aired. It included only old ones!!! I placed an order for four of the new ones as best I could from what photos they had. Doing their thing of not having all the photos! :roll: :roll: :roll: all together now ..... WHO BUYS SOMETHING WITHOUT SEEING A PICTURE!!!
5 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Rubelite! That I can't afford! That's making them come on at 1 am for me!

Chuckles has already been here a year? My how time flies when you are annoyed!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
So true :lol:
5 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

I just saw the Floral Kaftan it's very pretty :)
5 x