Upset

Ginger

Upset

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’m seeing this TLV shungite water bottle again and I ordered it on the 16th as a TLV. I’m upset because I was charged shipping and only 4 budget pay but today is free shipping and 5 budget pay!! My order still hasn’t shipped but why not credit all of us back our shipping charge for when we ordered it the other day? I don’t think this is fair at all, ShopLC needs to adjust this for us! :oops:
2 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Re: Upset

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

This is what I do. I buy a pyramid or triangle of shungite here's the info: For $4.20! = Size: 1.57x1.57 inches. Weight: 50 grams (0.11 pounds). The triangle should be put on the bottom of 1 liter jar filled with water. Afterwards, wait for around 48 hours until the water gets biologically active, clean and healthy to drink.

This way, I put my pyramid/triangle in a regular GLASS pitcher of water (you probably already have a glass container) (I use two pitchers) to switch out each day. After waiting 48 hours, I pour the water in my water bottle or glass to drink. You don't need the fancy water purifier for $79. I also buy mine from ShungritStore from Russia. Good luck.
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

Thank you for the information, I will probably be returning this if it ever ships! I’m just annoyed that they charge shipping one day on it and a few days later, free shipping. I tried canceling it but said already invoiced. Where exactly do you buy your shungite from? I saw on the “big river website “ they have shungite from Russia at lots cheaper prices than ShopLC and the same items. I got updates that my return was received yesterday from the item and only item I returned and I called customer service and she said they don’t see where they’ve got my return! I’ve got screenshots of the text updates showing the date and time. I’m really frustrated with some of the customer service and then this being free shipping. :oops:
1 x

OtherSideOfTheTracks

Post by OtherSideOfTheTracks » 4 years ago

I shop around but Shungit Store (without the e in shungite) https://shungit-store.com/ is a favorite as they have creams, soaps, toothbrushes etc too. But I get elite shungite from the big river website as well - I shop around. But I do most of my shopping direct from Russia. Another site is ShungiteLife. I hope it helps!
1 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

They most likely offered it again with free shipping as an added incentive because they didn't sell enough of them the first time it was presented. I've seen TLV's offered over and over because they had not sold them well enough the first time. Sometimes the price drops too.
1 x