Too much is too much

Ariana

Re: Too much is too much

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

I agree it's distracting and not something I care to see.
Last edited by Ariana 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

I can't understand why some people will find fault with everything. The Hosts have split ends don't like the way they talk don't like the way they move and now don't like the way they dress.Do all of the people on here have feelings because our hosts from shop l.c. do! I don't think anyone of you would like to have your feelings hurt.This has become the let's get her. Let the witch hunt end and talk about Jewerly or how everyone is doin. I hope you all well because my sister and nephew have COVID and life is way too short and have a great day and Heath to allow on your forum and to all the Hosts.
10 x

Serge

Post by Serge » 2 years ago

I agree and yesterday’s outfit was totally inappropriate!
8 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
I can't understand why some people will find fault with everything. The Hosts have split ends don't like the way they talk don't like the way they move and now don't like the way they dress.Do all of the people on here have feelings because our hosts from shop l.c. do! I don't think anyone of you would like to have your feelings hurt.This has become the let's get her. Let the witch hunt end and talk about Jewerly or how everyone is doin. I hope you all well because my sister and nephew have COVID and life is way too short and have a great day and Heath to allow on your forum and to all the Hosts.
Your post "reveals" a lot.

I'm sending healing prayers and vibes for a speedy recovery to your sister and nephew...
6 x

Boston Irish

Thank you so very much they need it.Hope your well.
7 x

jojosmom

Post by jojosmom » 2 years ago

Wow....You people are pretty harsh. Hate to be in your crosshairs. Just sayin'

Glass houses people.

Won't be back here anytime soon. I am sure you will post something negative about my comment.
6 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
Boston Irish There is a word called “class” and i think thats what we all are discussing here. None of us is finding faults or have a mentality of “lets get her”. If it is too much to ask for some semblance of decency then what a sad world we are living in. Just presenting an item on air is not the only thing a host has to do but her job also encompasses her appearance and personality as well.
Keeping your sister and nephew in my prayers.
7 x

Boston Irish

Thank you Summer.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I have not noticed anything wrong with Kim's cleavage but I noticed other networks have woman which much more revealing clothing. I am usually paying attention to the item being shown not a womans cleavage.
7 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
2 years ago
I have not noticed anything wrong with Kim's cleavage but I noticed other networks have woman which much more revealing clothing. I am usually paying attention to the item being shown not a womans cleavage.
I agree. I like Kim’s presentations. I haven’t seen
anything revealing on Kim. Noticed Dionne needs
to check her wardrobe before she goes on air. Too
many oops there it is. I have never seen or imagined
slc as a classy place. It is just a business. Only Karen
Connelly and Shawn Wilsie present their ‘best foot
forward’ in my opinion. The rest dress and act very sloppily. I find this represents slc quite accurately. The business is run very sloppy. No other network is run like this. It isn’t how I run my business. The company could make much more money if they’d present themselves as the customer comes first, last and always. They won’t
and don’t change. So be it
7 x