Too much is too much

Deboralipford

Too much is too much

Post by Deboralipford » 2 years ago

Why do the producer's and owners of this company allow Kim to wear such revealing blouses? I for one believe it is so unprofessional to display one's cleavage. I don't watch Kim host for this very reason.
7 x

shopLC_alex

Re: Too much is too much

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good morning,

We're sorry if this made the show unwatchable for you in any way, could you let me know around what time this aired? For research purposes.
5 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 2 years ago

She's worn reveling tops several times on air. It is very unprofessional especially when the camera zooms in on an item.
8 x

Gemini1952

Post by Gemini1952 » 2 years ago

I AGREE!!! Very unbecoming to show her cleavage especially for a woman her age!!
8 x

Dexx

Post by Dexx » 2 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
Good morning,

We're sorry if this made the show unwatchable for you in any way, could you let me know around what time this aired? For research purposes.
Today (Tuesday) Kim looked as if she forgot to take off her nightgown before she came to work. My husband saw her and asked me if ShopLC was selling jewelry or underwear. Her clothing choices are unprofessional and it looks cheap and tacky. It is a poor impression for ShopLC as a company.
9 x

JenniK

Post by JenniK » 2 years ago

Amen!
6 x

Deboralipford

Post by Deboralipford » 2 years ago

Look at the send off show for Karen.
Kim's :shock: :shock: were on full display
7 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

One evening about a week ago, she was on with another host and she was wearing a super low cut top revealing way too much, but to top it off, she had one of those clip-on mics positioned so low on the neckline, the weight from the mic made the neckline sag lower so it made it even more revealing. I felt embarrassed for her and sent a message on that little message screen letting her know her "girls" were showing TOO much. I guess the message never got through. I saw her today and she was really shining them :shock:
9 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Deboralipford wrote:
2 years ago
Why do the producer's and owners of this company allow Kim to wear such revealing blouses? I for one believe it is so unprofessional to display one's cleavage. I don't watch Kim host for this very reason.
Thanks so much for bringing this matter up....I have been wanting to make a post about this but will admit I was leary about how it would be accepted
I applaud you for making it happen ❣

She knows exactly what she is doing!!
It's bad enough to see her make those awkward mouth movements!
I hope the Mods will be able to get our conversation in this post back to the powers that be

She is cheapening the shoplc image in my opinion 😪
I am surprised the company has allowed her tawdry wardrobe this long 😯
9 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Deboralipford wrote:
2 years ago
Thanks so much for bringing this matter up....I have been wanting to make a post about this but will admit I was leary about how it would be accepted
I applaud you for making it happen ❣

She knows exactly what she is doing!!
It's bad enough to see her make those awkward mouth movements!
I hope the Mods will be able to get our conversation in this post back to the powers that be

She is cheapening the shoplc image in my opinion 😪
I am surprised the company has allowed her tawdry wardrobe this long 😯
Amen to that.
4 x