Too much is too much

Spooky

Re: Too much is too much

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
I can't understand why some people will find fault with everything. The Hosts have split ends don't like the way they talk don't like the way they move and now don't like the way they dress.Do all of the people on here have feelings because our hosts from shop l.c. do! I don't think anyone of you would like to have your feelings hurt.This has become the let's get her. Let the witch hunt end and talk about Jewerly or how everyone is doin. I hope you all well because my sister and nephew have COVID and life is way too short and have a great day and Heath to allow on your forum and to all the Hosts.
Hi @BostonIrish,
Praying for your sister and nephew 🙏🏻. I hope they
get well soon. I agree with your opinion on hosts.
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Spooky thank you so much I don't know what I would do if I lost either one of them . Hope and pray they ride this out.
5 x

BigRed2

Post by BigRed2 » 2 years ago

Boston Irish I am sorry your sister and nephew have fallen ill with this horrible disease. I will be pulling for a good outcome. Again, my sympathies. Sometimes people forget the relatives suffer too.
On another note I don't think it is too much to ask of TV sales personalities to look presentable and fit into some sort of dress code. They are paid to be in the public eye and so need to rise to a higher standard. I don't watch the live show very often. Almost never. So I have no opinion about the degree of cleavage being shown. I do know I would be turned off if there were enough flesh exposed that it distracted from the jewelry being shown. Anyway, just so you all know I touch the heart on almost all posts because even if I don't agree. I think everyone has the right to express opinion.
8 x

Boston Irish

Big Red thanks you. I do agree about everyone leaving an opinion and if it is showing too much them yes wear a safety pin. I guess I was shocked at hope many people it offended.
6 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

@Boston Irish I am very sorry your sister and nephew are sick, I will pray they feel better soon. My daughter, grand children,my cousin and her husband all had it and got over it fine so not everyone has it bad. My cousins husband has a bad heart, is diabetic and very over weight but he still got over it so do not lose hope.Hugs.
6 x

Boston Irish

Gem Lover thanks they went to the hospital but are home now cough aches and pains my sister's fever is gone. My nephew's on his 9 th day Sister on 5 th.thanks again .She weighs99 pounds that's a worry but I think they will ride it out.
7 x

Boston Irish

Go USA !!!!!!!
6 x

Spooky

Oh yeah!!! 🇺🇸💖💖
Last edited by Spooky 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
4 x

Spooky

Spooky wrote:
2 years ago
Oh yeah!!! 🇺🇸💖💖
Oh yeah!!! 🇺🇸💖💖
Last edited by Spooky 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

BostonIrish....I am always aware of other things being more of a priority than what is going on at ShopLc
Sadly you have two people that you love in dire straits with this nasty illness and you have my prayers along with others here
I pray for a quick recovery for both of them

As for our complaints here regarding her improper wardrobe you would have to see it to believe it and today was just another example of her being "out there with the girls"
I forget who mentioned it in a comment but they noted that Kim wears her microphone right in the center of her tops and it drags the top further down!!
None of us need to see that when we are trying to focus on a beautiful pendant or necklace!
It is classless and not professional.....I am no prude but being sexy has it place and a venue like Shoplc should always strive to be a reputable organization

That is why many of us came in here and complained about Mr. Rolex's behavior in the past...it was way off color etc. and very un-professional.....of course he is still doing it but we tried
I feel we have the privilege to voice our concerns and I also respect your right to voice your feelings too
We are just trying to share our thoughts here among us members :)
Hope you will be able to share with us soon that your Sister and Nephew have been healed....hugs to you
3 x