Too much is too much

MaeWest1953

Re: Too much is too much

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Summer71....I just had a chance to catch up on the post comments and I want to say I love yours!
You nailed it as always!!!
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
BostonIrish....I am always aware of other things being more of a priority than what is going on at ShopLc
Sadly you have two people that you love in dire straits with this nasty illness and you have my prayers along with others here
I pray for a quick recovery for both of them

As for our complaints here regarding her improper wardrobe you would have to see it to believe it and today was just another example of her being "out there with the girls"
I forget who mentioned it in a comment but they noted that Kim wears her microphone right in the center of her tops and it drags the top further down!!
None of us need to see that when we are trying to focus on a beautiful pendant or necklace!
It is classless and not professional.....I am no prude but being sexy has it place and a venue like Shoplc should always strive to be a reputable organization

That is why many of us came in here and complained about Mr. Rolex's behavior in the past...it was way off color etc. and very un-professional.....of course he is still doing it but we tried
I feel we have the privilege to voice our concerns and I also respect your right to voice your feelings too
We are just trying to share our thoughts here among us members :)
Hope you will be able to share with us soon that your Sister and Nephew have been healed....hugs to you
I agree MaeWest1953 that we have to respect everyone’s
right to their opinion. I didn’t see Kim today so can’t really speak to this event. Typically I don’t have issues
with Kim. I don’t really care to see anyone’s cleavage.
I think one can be sexy without cleavage. I prefer to
dress smartly and elegantly. There are so many examples
on tv of women and men who dress appropriately and
fashionably. There are so many issues w rolex that it
is important to state these issues that need to be
corrected. I don’t watch him on purpose. Yuck
5 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Spooky wrote:
2 years ago
MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
BostonIrish....I am always aware of other things being more of a priority than what is going on at ShopLc
Sadly you have two people that you love in dire straits with this nasty illness and you have my prayers along with others here
I pray for a quick recovery for both of them

As for our complaints here regarding her improper wardrobe you would have to see it to believe it and today was just another example of her being "out there with the girls"
I forget who mentioned it in a comment but they noted that Kim wears her microphone right in the center of her tops and it drags the top further down!!
None of us need to see that when we are trying to focus on a beautiful pendant or necklace!
It is classless and not professional.....I am no prude but being sexy has it place and a venue like Shoplc should always strive to be a reputable organization

That is why many of us came in here and complained about Mr. Rolex's behavior in the past...it was way off color etc. and very un-professional.....of course he is still doing it but we tried
I feel we have the privilege to voice our concerns and I also respect your right to voice your feelings too
We are just trying to share our thoughts here among us members :)
Hope you will be able to share with us soon that your Sister and Nephew have been healed....hugs to you
I agree MaeWest1953 that we have to respect everyone’s
right to their opinion. I didn’t see Kim today so can’t really speak to this event. Typically I don’t have issues
with Kim. I don’t really care to see anyone’s cleavage.
I think one can be sexy without cleavage. I prefer to
dress smartly and elegantly. There are many examples
on tv of women and men who dress appropriately and
fashionably. There are so many issues w rolex that it
is important to state these issues that need to be
corrected. I don’t watch him on purpose. Yuck
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

MAEWEST1953 thanks you so much. Have a great day.
3 x

JA

Post by JA » 2 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
MAEWEST1953 thanks you so much. Have a great day.
Hi Boston Irish I hope your sister and nephew are feeling better
4 x

redstarr1959

Post by redstarr1959 » 2 years ago

Today while showing kaftans she was talking about cleavage and how neckline was. She made comment that she dont like low neckines, they laughted so hard she couldnt talk for a few.
I think thats respectful.
Just my two cents
2 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
Summer71....I just had a chance to catch up on the post comments and I want to say I love yours!
You nailed it as always!!!
Thank you so much MaeWest1953. Have a great weekend.
1 x