Why did they change the TLV?

RS

Why did they change the TLV?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

It was going to be some facial device. They advertised it the past day or more and it was listed on the program guide as the TLV.

Then a minute ago it changed to some goofy shungite hat. 🤪

Oh noooo...is it foil lined too? (Sorry...couldn’t resist.)
6 x

LisaC2019

Re: Why did they change the TLV?

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
It was going to be some facial device. They advertised it the past day or more and it was listed on the program guide as the TLV.

Not just goofy but soooo cheap looking. Throw some shungite in a piece of cloth and call it a hat...then sell it for $49 :lol: I personally think it is only worth the $12.99 budget pay!
Last edited by LisaC2019 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Remember the phrase about rocks in you head?

RS... I was thinking the same thing about lining your hat with tin foil lol..
Anyway, I also think that the hat looks like either a medical wrap, or a lampshade tipped upside down on your head...hey, and they are unisex!
6 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 4 years ago

Oh yaw, it makes a perfect holiday gift...make sure you include the receipt :roll:
I am cracking myself up..thinking of all the uses.
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

:lol: oh my goodness I am laughing so hard at this ugly TLV, it looks like a shower cap made of fabric :lol: They look ridiculous and I don’t understand why another TLV about shungite especially when it looks bad
4 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

I think it looks like a flower pot.

Hey! We could all start a new wave band 🎸🎸🎭
3 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Well, the thing they were going to have as of right now is still listed as the TLV on the front page. I took a screenshot but the forum won’t allow a file that large. It used to give the option to change pic size but no more.

And now again showing shungite.

Uggghhh....shungite hat...

....shungite shirt...

...shungite pants and shoes...

...shungite car...

...shungite house..

..shungite...

brain...
6 x

Sam

Post by Sam » 4 years ago

I am SO Shungited out!!!!!! Sick of even hearing the word. They've convinced all these people you can wear a few rocks, sit in a circle and sing Kumbaya, and your pain will magically disappear. Think people! If this was really true, we wouldn't need doctors anymore. You would just walk into a hospital and they would hand you a bag of rocks. Just because they have a little device showing numbers falling doesn't mean anything!! They have those on 'Ghost Hunters', too. Look!!!! The machine that goes "beep" is flashing! There's a ghost in the room. Show me absolute evidence, and I might believe. Not, "oh, my pain went away after several days of wearing rocks on my head". Yeah, most minor aches and pains do that. Without rocks. I do believe the mind is capable of convincing the body of some things. But if you are in real pain, go to a real doctor. Not a shopping channel.
6 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

You people are cracking me up! I couldn't believe how many were ordering that "hat." They are getting so carried away with this shungite stuff. Apparently people are really buying it. I have a few pieces (mostly jewelry), but there's no way I'm putting it on my head. I felt sorry for the hosts who had to wear it.

I actually bought their shungite "pillow" when it cam out awhile back, and OMG. I'm not sure yet if it really does anything because it's way too painful to put it behind my back. I'm very thin, so imagine trying to sit against a pile of rocks. They also tend to clump together in a weird way. Next thing you know they're going to have shungite underwear! :shock:
3 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, programming is subject to change without notice due to a variety of reasons.
1 x