Why did they change the TLV?

RS

Re: Why did they change the TLV?

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
It was going to be some facial device. They advertised it the past day or more and it was listed on the program guide as the TLV.

Then a minute ago it changed to some goofy shungite hat. 🤪

Oh noooo...is it foil lined too? (Sorry...couldn’t resist.)
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, programming is subject to change without notice due to a variety of reasons.
Will that item be airing today? If not, do you know or can you find out when?
Thanks!!
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Moderator_Stephanie wrote:
4 years ago
RS wrote:
4 years ago
It was going to be some facial device. They advertised it the past day or more and it was listed on the program guide as the TLV.

Then a minute ago it changed to some goofy shungite hat. 🤪

Oh noooo...is it foil lined too? (Sorry...couldn’t resist.)
Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, programming is subject to change without notice due to a variety of reasons.
Will that item be airing today? If not, do you know or can you find out when?
Thanks!!

Unfortunately, we do not know when the item will air.
2 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

Hey do not forget they said it is not just a goofy looking hat but they turned it upside down and used it as a bowl to put your phone and remotes in. Speaking of a goofy presentation you have to check out the video of the white fur hat where Dionne is wearing it with a robe and jewelry, I was laughing my butt of when I saw it, not a very professional way to sell items, she looked like a bag lady, I am not laughing at Dionne but how she was dressed. I just went back to see what the item number was and they took the video down and now there is a new one, they must have noticed how crazy it looked and changed it.
2 x

Cre8tiv

Post by Cre8tiv » 4 years ago

Shungite does have some amazing qualities & has been shown on a video online using an emf meter that it completely blocks emfs. All crystals vibrate and watches use those vibration frequencies to keep time. So, there is " something" that works, I've never tried it for pain, but celestite is such a strong crystal I can feel it's vibe just looking at one. Holding one it has a very strong relaxing vibe. Do your own research on crystals and shungite, Emfs have been shown to be bad for cells, health etc. I wear Shungite to repel negative spirits, it has lots of uses. I've known ghosts where real since a ghost I was chatting with on a ghost box asked if It could have some of the pie I was slicing! I was alone, no windows or curtains open. It had to be right next to me to see me slicing that pie inn the corner of my kitchen...
1 x