TLV

2Blonde

TLV

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

I mostly don't watch on Fridays, but I do check the TLV. Those copper socks are a good deal, so I bought a set in the multi. I only wear socks when working out, and my feet do sweat a lot when I'm doing that. I already have some very similar copper socks purchased from another channel a while back for a higher price, and they are good socks.
2 x

LisaC2019

Re: TLV

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

2Blonde wrote:
4 years ago
I mostly don't watch on Fridays, but I do check the TLV. Those copper socks are a good deal, so I bought a set in the multi. I only wear socks when working out, and my feet do sweat a lot when I'm doing that. I already have some very similar copper socks purchased from another channel a while back for a higher price, and they are good socks.
Yes 2Blonde these socks are really good and you can tell the difference when wearing. I purchased back when they were first presented as a TLV and then later with a discount. I have shared with several people but would caution on wearing if you have issues with muscle spasms sometimes referred to or called "Charley horses" as these socks will intensify the spasms. This is from experience and not speculation.
3 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 4 years ago

@ Lisa I found just the opposite, I get muscle spasms due to nerve damage and I get much fewer of my them from wearing these socks, I have been wearing these since they first aired them back when Dan was still hosting, I even wear them to bed because my spasms are worst at night and i hardly get them in my feet now. I even take a lower dose of my meds for the nerve damage now. I love them and I also do not get sweaty feet when working outside on hot summer days, its a win win.
1 x

LisaC2019

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

Gem Lover wrote:
4 years ago
@ Lisa I found just the opposite, I get muscle spasms due to nerve damage and I get much fewer of my them from wearing these socks, I have been wearing these since they first aired them back when Dan was still hosting, I even wear them to bed because my spasms are worst at night and i hardly get them in my feet now. I even take a lower dose of my meds for the nerve damage now. I love them and I also do not get sweaty feet when working outside on hot summer days, its a win win.
That is good new @ Gem Lover...I am glad the socks work for you. I do like the socks and wear them but found that at night if there are muscle spasms I have to remove the socks and then I get relief. I don't know if it's the copper or the compression around the ankle but I don't wear at night anymore. I have shared the socks with friends and they love them.
1 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I have these copper socks and even wear them to bed. But I don’t understand why some hosts have said they’ve never been as low as $9.99 before? That’s what I paid for mine months ago, I just thought it too funny. But I can tell a difference when I don’t wear them but some of the other websites have them with more copper in them and I must admit, feel a lot better on my feet and legs
2 x