Shungite Cylinder

LisaC2019

Shungite Cylinder

Post by LisaC2019 » 4 years ago

I see the TLV is a Shungite cylinder filled with elite shungite that can be used to make the shungite water. Those glass cylinders look really fragile and I hope they are packed well enough that they don't arrive broken and shattered on arrival.
4 x

Hollie

Re: Shungite Cylinder

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

LisaC2019 wrote:
4 years ago
I see the TLV is a Shungite cylinder filled with elite shungite that can be used to make the shungite water. Those glass cylinders look really fragile and I hope they are packed well enough that they don't arrive broken and shattered on arrival.
I saw those and wondered if they'd make it to destination.
Let's hope our fellow shoppers get it safely.
3 x

Holly

Post by Holly » 4 years ago

I tuned in at the end of presentation. Is the Shungite elite ? I checked description and it just says Shungite.
Last edited by Holly 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x

LisaC2019

Holly wrote:
4 years ago
I tuned in at the end of presentation. Is the Shungite elite ? I checked description and it just says Shungite.
Hello Holly....yes the shungite is elite!
2 x

Holly

Thanks. When I called last nite the rep said he didn’t know he just had the info that was on the listing which just stated item as Shungite no reference to Elite
1 x

LisaC2019

Holly wrote:
4 years ago
Thanks. When I called last nite the rep said he didn’t know he just had the info that was on the listing which just stated item as Shungite no reference to Elite
Holly during the presentation Becky and Adi both stated that it was elite shungite in the cylinders and even while they demonstrated the shungite water making process kept putting emphasis on the fact that the shungite was elite.
2 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I heard it was regular shungite and the elite shungite is shiny and looks nothing like what’s in that tube. I got the shungite water bottle and the shungite is elite and don’t look like that. But mine was shipped in a plastic envelope and box crushed, bottle is defective cause it leaks around the seals and stopper won’t stay in place. I’m still waiting for a refund on an item they received 9 days ago. I’m getting annoyed trying to get my refund
2 x

Holly

I ordered the Shungite water bottle too and an waiting to receive it . Hope it arrives safely. Lisa wrote that for the cylinder they emphasized it was elite Shungite during the presentation . Where did you hear it was regular Shungite?? I found it strange that when I called They couldn’t tell me what type it was.
1 x

Holly

I ordered the Shungite water bottle too and an waiting to receive it . Hope it arrives safely. Lisa wrote that for the cylinder they emphasized it was elite Shungite during the presentation . Where did you hear it was regular Shungite?? I found it strange that when I called They couldn’t tell me what type it was.
1 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 4 years ago

Holly wrote:
4 years ago
Hi,
Elite Shungite has a metallic sheen. It is very
brittle so usually it comes in small pieces. I
couldn’t really tell if it was Elite or not.
3 x