That if there IS a TLV tonight it will be tanzanite? Again.⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️
6 x

Gemsnob

Re: So is it safe to assume...

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
Who knows. I think the Tanzanite mine is really located under Shoplc in Austin Texas. How can anyone stand to watch one gem for what, 26-27 hours? :shock:
6 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

RS wrote:
4 years ago
I don't need more tanzanite so I didn't bother. That way my finger didn't go wayward.
Monday is shungite. I don't need any. I hear Russia is a good source.
I looked at the shungite carvings but it says they're composite so.....no.
6 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

You’d think they could give us a respite for a bit after tanzanite all day and twice on a Tuesday! But I asked because the program guide says TANZANITE EXTENDED❗️
4 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I’ve not watched today at all as I cannot stand an entire day on 1 gemstone and I won’t watch Monday either with the entire day of Shungite. The official shungite website emailed me earlier lots of affordable deals and new products. They are directly in Russia and the quality and prices are outstanding. I’m tired of tanzanite honestly and it seems it’s like once or twice a week. I received a little booklet with an order and it has all kinds of jewelry and a code for a special price. There’s actually some nice things in it and affordable and even some clothing items.
7 x

Vicky
Answers: 1

Post by Vicky » 4 years ago

Oh my goodness. I just checked shoplc and Amit is rambling about BELIEVE IT OR NOT. When he speaks slowly, I can understand, but then he gets annoyed that not enough is sold and he starts speaking very fast. The only thing he doesnt ramble is the price. He hums it slowly. Sorry, the tanzanites are overpriced.
7 x

RS

Post by RS » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I’ve not watched today at all as I cannot stand an entire day on 1 gemstone and I won’t watch Monday either with the entire day of Shungite. The official shungite website emailed me earlier lots of affordable deals and new products. They are directly in Russia and the quality and prices are outstanding. I’m tired of tanzanite honestly and it seems it’s like once or twice a week. I received a little booklet with an order and it has all kinds of jewelry and a code for a special price. There’s actually some nice things in it and affordable and even some clothing items.
Most of those clothing items don’t come up when you search. I didn’t look for the jewelry in that little booklet.
3 x

Ginger

Post by Ginger » 4 years ago

I looked awhile ago RS and I liked some of it but am Leary about ordering it due to all the bad merchandise lately and I know refunds are going to take a couple months because I can just imagine all the defective items that will be coming back after Christmas
5 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 4 years ago

Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
I looked awhile ago RS and I liked some of it but am Leary about ordering it due to all the bad merchandise lately and I know refunds are going to take a couple months because I can just imagine all the defective items that will be coming back after Christmas
Makes me afraid to shop soon after Christmas with so many returns.
They'll need all hands on deck for that.
Then after that I don't want other people's returns coming to my house. Ick. 😖
How long til it's safe? 😁😁😁
5 x

Gemsnob

Post by Gemsnob » 4 years ago

Hollie wrote:
4 years ago
Ginger wrote:
4 years ago
Makes me afraid to shop soon after Christmas with so many returns.
They'll need all hands on deck for that.
Then after that I don't want other people's returns coming to my house. Ick. 😖
How long til it's safe? 😁😁😁
I imagine after Christmas many employees that took a job just for extra cash will quit. I wouldnt stay there if its as bad as it seems. I think it will get worse not better.
4 x