$50 Purchase Free Shipping YAY!

popshop

$50 Purchase Free Shipping YAY!

Post by popshop » 3 years ago

Sometimes its free shipping if ordering more than $50 online. Keep in mind that some sale items may have a lower price listed in red, that sais 'this will be auto reduced at checkout'. Then at check out, look and see at the Very Bottom, near taxes, (Before you Submit your Order) what the Total Discount amount is, (because those wont be listed individually). I had total of $51. in an online order to get my free shipping. Then at the check-out, it would not give me free shipping because they had reduced some of the prices, and after the discount it was NOT over $50. This is not a bad thing. This is GOOD! You have to keep in mind the $50 total price of all items includes the total discounts applied AFTER its all added up, before taxes. I was able to Add yet Another Item to my shopping cart because of this, to bring it back up over $50. A Savings of over $30 just in shipping!
8 x

Topic Tags:

Gypsy

Re: $50 Purchase Free Shipping YAY!

Post by Gypsy » 3 years ago

popshop wrote:
3 years ago
Sometimes its free shipping if ordering more than $50 online. Keep in mind that some sale items may have a lower price listed in red, that sais 'this will be auto reduced at checkout'. Then at check out, look and see at the Very Bottom, near taxes, (Before you Submit your Order) what the Total Discount amount is, (because those wont be listed individually). I had total of $51. in an online order to get my free shipping. Then at the check-out, it would not give me free shipping because they had reduced some of the prices, and after the discount it was NOT over $50. This is not a bad thing. This is GOOD! You have to keep in mind the $50 total price of all items includes the total discounts applied AFTER its all added up, before taxes. I was able to Add yet Another Item to my shopping cart because of this, to bring it back up over $50. A Savings of over $30 just in shipping!

@@popshop

Hello !!! Welcome to the forum ! Glad to hear that you are finding good deals to fill your cart ! -Gypsy
7 x