Bigger Ring sizes

Jojo1234

Bigger Ring sizes

Post by Jojo1234 » 4 years ago

I’m happy with all my LC purchases. However, I’d like to buy more rings but you don’t carry size 12 and even size 11 is rare. Hoping you start bringing in the bigger sizes so I can wear your rings on different fingers.
3 x

Moderator_Chris_R

Re: Bigger Ring sizes

Post by Moderator_Chris_R » 4 years ago

Jojo1234 wrote:
4 years ago
I’m happy with all my LC purchases. However, I’d like to buy more rings but you don’t carry size 12 and even size 11 is rare. Hoping you start bringing in the bigger sizes so I can wear your rings on different fingers.
Thank you so much for your feedback! I Will be happy to forward this suggestion to our marketing team.

Thank you for shopping with Shop LC!
2 x

JewelryQueen

Post by JewelryQueen » 4 years ago

jojo

I agree. As we speak I have a men's silver ring on my thumb and I have a men's two row ruby ring I wear on my pointer finger, but it is hard to find designs that do not look too masculine. Also I have a female customer who is 6' 2" and she wears an 11 or 12 depending on the design on her ring finger. The younger girls are getting taller and bigger every year. Must be the good nutrition (or maybe the growth hormones in some foods?)
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

I wear a size 5 or 6 but my 10 year old Grandaughters wear a size 6 can't believe it! I do think it is in the drinking water.😄
2 x

Angelflutter

Post by Angelflutter » 4 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
4 years ago
I wear a size 5 or 6 but my 10 year old Grandaughters wear a size 6 can't believe it! I do think it is in the drinking water.😄
LOL. :lol:
0 x