Habit forming Shoplc?

Ginapainting

Habit forming Shoplc?

Post by Ginapainting » 4 years ago

You better believe it! But when I think of the one for one project and the sweet, beautiful children I just smile! You all are doing a wonderful service for the children (God Bless You) ! :?
footnote : I 💘 the goodies you all have to offer us. My husband now programs Lifestyles Connections each and every show no matter what time, day or 🌙. He has a certain sound he makes when he likes a item and wants me to buy it. Then he acts surprised when it arrives in the mail :idea:
Thanks again Shoplc,
love ya,
Gina Tyler
8 x

Margui

Re: Habit forming Shoplc?

Post by Margui » 4 years ago

That nice that your husband works of the life connection.
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Ginapainting wrote:
4 years ago
You better believe it! But when I think of the one for one project and the sweet, beautiful children I just smile! You all are doing a wonderful service for the children (God Bless You) ! :?
footnote : I 💘 the goodies you all have to offer us. My husband now programs Lifestyles Connections each and every show no matter what time, day or 🌙. He has a certain sound he makes when he likes a item and wants me to buy it. Then he acts surprised when it arrives in the mail :idea:
Thanks again Shoplc,
love ya,
Gina Tyler
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback!
4 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 4 years ago

Margui wrote:
4 years ago
That nice that your husband works of the life connection.
Thank you for your engagement.
2 x

Sarasota

Post by Sarasota » 3 years ago

I would still like to know how many american children are being fed especially since they are receiving money from american buyers
4 x